Re: church dedication service - last call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 19:35:36 GMT

Minifig of me is rather easy:

Blue hips & legs (denim pants, always)
Black leather jacket with red shirt showing (heh, it's a church, I'll go
'formal')
Choice of standard heads:
1) Biker Bob
2) Standard Grin with Sunglasses
3) Standard Grin with Mustache
Hair: brown

If it's a really formal affair, I'll prolly go with black jedi type robes ;)

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Amy Hughes writes:

I'm installing pews and people this week - late as usual. It's not
too late to

describe your minifig likeness for the service, though this late
you'll have to

stick to common parts.

Amy