  Search Results: amy hughes church
 Results 1781 – 1800 of 3139.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New Civil Engineer letter

(...) Large steel structures (i.e. buildings and bridges) are welded and BOLTED together. Rivets are rarely used anymore in these structures. (...) Friction pins are an excellent connector because they are easy and convenient to use, but they lack (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic)

hughes
(score: 0.369)

  Croydon Lego convention

I have been looking to organise a Lego convention in the Croydon area for some time now and I have finally found a suitable venue, roughly two minutes walk from the main line station and very near the centre of town. I have provisionally booked the (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

church
(score: 0.369)

  Re: slight

(...) Okay, so you are saying that some Christians incorporate pagan traditions into their celebrations of Christmas and Easter. (...) That may be. As far as Christmas trees go, I think what has happened is that traditions have been borrowed and (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 0.369)

  Re: slight

(...) "wrong":-) (...) Truly I wasn't offended, just giving you a hard time, although I did think you were being intentional. (...) Really? :-) (...) Easy there. I really think there are valid points to my argument-- I *do* believe in separation of (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 0.369)

  Re: Evolution vs Scientific Creationism

(...) I don't have a problem if someone believes in a higher power, wants to attend a church, etc. This is America and you have that personal right. I DO have a problem when lawmakers in Ohio try to push their religious views into public school (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 0.369)

  Re: slight

(...) What's the "W" word? "Dubya" ?? We don't use *that* word in our house if we can help it... (1) :-) (unfortunately there's nothing funny about that man. Our last halfway decent prez was Ronnie, since then we've had a succession of duds.. and he (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 0.369)

  Re: Minifig sticker generator

Amy Hughes wrote in message ... (...) need (...) Thanks Amy! It prints now, both from the browser and when I save the file as a GIF, from Corel Paint. The browser prints a single sticker about 2" square, though, and I can't see a place to tell it to (...) (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

amy
(score: 0.369)

  Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

(...) The nature of Jesus: God or man? Man or God? The early church struggled with this question and came up with a seemingly impossible conclusion: fully man AND fully God. The meaning or understanding of this is impossible and has led to many (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 0.369)

  Re: Train Station Update - Less than 2 Weeks to go before Grand Rapids Michigan GATS Show!

David & All, (...) Thanks, it has been a massive undertaking, this station alone has had over 3 or 4 revisions now, mostly when we found problems with either the show or transporting them. : ) The first inclination was shown at a non-sanctioned (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

church
(score: 0.369)

  Re: Brickmania withdraws from Brickshelf

Regarding the Brick Testament being under review: In lugnet.publish, Anthony Sava writes: <snip> (...) Well, I'll take a crack at correcting you. Firstly, despite the fact that minifigs do not have genitalia, that does not mean it is not possible to (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)

Amy Hughes wrote in message ... (...) color (...) Amy, that is VERY cool and very useful! I look forward to more clothing designs. My problem is, the resulting GIF file won't print. If I just print the page of stickers from my browser I get a tiny (...) (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

amy
(score: 0.369)

  Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

(...) Uh, I wouldn't put it quite that way. Jesus was from God as no other had been before or since. Only One from God who would know God's nature would be able to reveal God to us (now this "us" could be interpreted as "the Jews" and then to the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 0.369)

  Re: Building a small medieval church

(...) My church is pretty much in the style of Chris Maddisons at: (URL) main differences are that it is in white instead of grey, and the entrance is opposite the bell tower. (...) Thanks very much, but please don't go to huge bother. This is just (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

church
(score: 0.369)

  Re: Minifig sticker generator

(...) That's a great idea, Amy! And it's really easy to use, to boot. Now I HAVE to try printing some out. :) (runs off to print himself up a half dozen "Men in Black" - and 1 Mr. Rogers) Joel J (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

amy
(score: 0.368)

  Re: Abston Church status

(...) I did a search for weblog on Google, and didn't find anything (quickly) which gave me any idea what it is. I didn't even need anything more than a Lugnet posting to convince myself I couldn't host pictures on my own web site (see this posting: (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jul-02, to lugnet.build.arch)

church
(score: 0.368)

  Which Way AFOL's?

“The LEGO community”. Some, when hearing this phrase, harken to time spent on the livingroom floor at age six or seven, Whiling away the hours building a town or village, complete with cars or horses or spaceships, all inhabited by little yellow (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.general)

church
(score: 0.368)

  Re: Suits for your minifigs

(...) Amy - Those are great! I'll have to see how my piddly HP 340 deskjet handles them. The colors are simple enough that they might just work. Joel J (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.town)

amy
(score: 0.368)

  Re: MichLUG meeting - Saturday June 29th - Meeting Place Changed

Alright everyone, we have the new location secured. Much Thanks to the hard work of Rick (and everyone else who was looking into a new spot) would found us the next best spot. We are still going to be in the Lansing area. De Witt, MI where we had (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

church
(score: 0.368)

  Re: New Santa Fe Car Sets #10022 and #10025

(...) But there are plenty of local/regional opportunities. In MichLUG, we have done space and castle displays at science fiction conventions and some members have done a fundraiser for a local church with train, space, and castle. It's just a (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

church
(score: 0.368)

  Re: I'll be back when LUGNET has less flame. I've had enough.

(...) The deal is that when I started on Lugnet some 2.5 years ago, the flamewars were fewer and shorter. I'm not sure of all the reasons for what we're seeing, but I think it is a symptom of something real. Some things to think about: - The (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.people)

church
(score: 0.368)

More:  Next Page >>