  Search Results: amy hughes church
 Results 1601 – 1620 of 3139.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Jim Hughes Technica

(...) If anybody knows where Jim lives or the general area I might be able to dig something up. ~Mike (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.technic)

hughes
(score: 1.249)

  LEGO® Company Asks: What Will You Make?

--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 3, 2003-- LEGO® Company Asks: What Will You Make? LEGO MasterBuilders Launch Global Search for Building Apprentices; International Celebrities Rise to the Challenge. To commemorate the launch of unique new classic (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.general) !!

amy
(score: 1.249)

  Re: First block of Main Street for Brikwars, Train, or Modern town display

(...) First Thanks a lot! As for the insides currently only the 3 story building is accessable although I have not added any interior to it other than floors. I have kept accessability in mind for the other 2 but I didn't want to use up all my 1xX (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

church
(score: 1.248)

  Re: movie: The Patriot

First off, excellent film. If you haven't seen I recomend you do so. (...) he (...) on (...) like (...) This was explained in the film. He was a soldier in the French and Indian War and went "Bloodthirsty." He didn't want to go back to that in the (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

church
(score: 1.248)

  movie: The Patriot

Hi all, I saw The Patriot last night with Mel Gibson. (Actually, I wasn't with him, he was just on screen.) <go away if you don't want to read anything about it> <go away if you don't want to read anything about it> <go away if you don't want to (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

church
(score: 1.248)

  Re: Age limitations

In defense of the limit: there is another factor beyond what you listed. The liability issue provides a reason to make the line at exactly 18 (although we actually talked about making it 21). The "babysitting" concern wouldn't apply in your case, (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

church
(score: 1.248)

  Re: Age limitations

(...) A few thoughts strike me on this whole issue, and Mike's response: - There is always a possibility of someone being immature or otherwise innapropriate for a group. The issues of telling them they are no longer welcome is no easier if they are (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

church
(score: 1.248)

  Re: Age limitations

(...) What's ironic is that Shiri did get together with a bunch of people in the Boston area (most of whom I assume are NELUGers). As I recall from watching the planning of the meeting at TCS and retirement to a nearby eatery is that Shiri was one (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

church
(score: 1.248)

  Re: Age limitations

I'd like to add to Craig's thoughts with my own experiences. I was deep in my dark ages at age 16, but I became involved with the MIT gaming club at that point in my life. My introduction to the club was attending one of their game cons. I had been (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us)

church
(score: 1.248)

  (canceled)

church
(score: 1.248)

  Re: Age limitations

(...) I can assure you that the capabilities to start an organization are rather unique. Interestingly, the capabilities to maintain and grow an organization are different, and frequently are not found in the same individual. I'm certainly not an (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us)

church
(score: 1.248)

  Re: Possible Get together Update

Mookie wrote in message <397BC88B.60500073@w...tt.net>... (...) Well, there's my church (Wheaton, IL) but the fellowship hall is a tile floor, and for Lego, that's pretty painful. If you're desparate, I can give it a whack (but there are also (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.wi.mil, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, lugnet.loc.us.mi)

church
(score: 1.247)

  Re: Harry Potter Lego Line

(...) The Harry Potter books are children's books (aimed at, I think, around 11 or 12 year olds) about a boy who discovers he's a wizard. Seems his Mum and Dad were, so he is too. He gets invited to attend Hogwart's Academy, the most prestigious (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

church
(score: 1.247)

  Re: Crimson Skies MOC: Aimes AirCorp Gyroplane

(...) Thanks for the comments Douglas. I actually got the original idea from the gyroplane that Howard Hughes flew in the "Rocketeer". It is nice to do a color outside of grey for a change :). It does seem a little under-armed. I might change that (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.build, FTX)

hughes
(score: 1.246)

  Re: A General Question About Castle World

Actually, I think Andrew has some valid points. It seems as though that to make a project like CW work smoothly, there needs to be a single "caretaker". Second, there needs to be an "existing" city, or countryside to add onto. Now Shiri brings up a (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

church
(score: 1.246)

  The Village PPL

Hi all, I am entered imnto the Clinton-County 4H fair, (last years hit was my Pine Street w/ a church, resteraunt and a bank robbery) and i am doing a village people scene. for our favorite YMCA singers i use, the indian cheif, biker bob from the (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.build)

church
(score: 1.246)

  Re: OK, this one's for Shiri...it's SURVEY TIME!!!

(...) 1. What is your age? 33 2. What castle subtheme do you like most? Dragon Masters 3. Are you a member of Castle World? (if not, what are you waiting for?!) no 4. What's your favorite castle set? (both that you own and not) 6080 (King's Castle) (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

church
(score: 1.246)

  Re: OK, this one's for Shiri...it's SURVEY TIME!!!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Xcalabur" <Xcalabur@rocketmail.com> <snip> My Answers: (...) 1: I'm 30 years old. (...) 2: Hmmm. I like the wolfpack headpieces best. I don't actually own any sets, but I have some of these pieces from purchases. (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

church
(score: 1.246)

  Re: Peasant House...Marc

Wow, Eric does some excellent work too! Note on the two tudor buildings on the top of his main picture....those are how I have my roofs. You can get more of a slant that way. Most of the houses I have designed have 3 levels, but that is most likely (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

church
(score: 1.246)

  Possible Get together Update

Well, I've been bugging my college for a few weeks now and not getting an answer from them, they seem to be beating around the bush :( I've even tried going over the womans head and it didn't get me any answers either.. So I'm going to have to say (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.wi.mil, lugnet.loc.us.wi)

church
(score: 1.245)

More:  Next Page >>