 General / 20412
20411  |  20413
Subject:
Possible Get together Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.wi.mil, lugnet.loc.us.wi
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 04:39:39 GMT

Well, I've been bugging my college for a few weeks now and not getting
an answer from them, they seem to be beating around the bush :( I've
even tried going over the womans head and it didn't get me any answers
either..

So I'm going to have to say this time it's a no go right now :( If
someone else in the area wants to try to plan something, or has some
idea of someplace to hold it. I'd be willing to help out as best as I
can right now.  I'm thinking the easiest place we might find to get some
free or cheaply affordable space might be at someone's Church. If anyone
is in good with their Pastor, Priest, Father.. which ever.. maybe they
could work out getting the Church Hall????

In a way it's probably for the best as I'll be pretty busy from the 1st
on as my mom will be having surgery for colon cancer.  I probably
wouldn't have been able to spend as much time planning everything as I
would have wanted..

If anyone else has any ideas I'm sure everyone is more than willing to
help out and make this happen, I think it would be great to get together
with a bunch of people for a few days and just stare at all the
creations in person!!!
besides being able to share building tips and tricks!

Hopefully we'll get something together soon!!!

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy

http://home.att.net/~mookie1/