 General / 20605
Re: Possible Get together Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.wi.mil, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 05:36:16 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tim Courtney writes:
Here's a followup:

I just threw together a page on Lugnet for fest gathering info.  As more info
comes in, I'll help out by editing this page:

http://www.lugnet.com/~140/chicagofest/

Hope this helps!!

-Tim

An excellent idea! I didn't know you could do stuff like that with Lugnet. I'm
still ather new at the whole Lugnet thing.
perhaps August is the best time. Not only is the waiting short, but it keeps us
all honest about commiting.
I agree that a house is the best alternative. I could ask my friend, he lives
in Round Lake, which is as close you can get to WI without actually being there
;)
Whoo Hoo...Sox Win!

Sorry 'bout that.

Anyway, his house is large with a big yard, but it's a total mess. He's
brilliant, but not a good house-keeper. I'll ask him about it tommorow. He may
be interested, he and I repeat HE just corrupted me with Mindstorms. This was
something I was really trying to avoid, it was so obviously cool, but sooo
expensive! I may be hooked. Cry for me :}.

Seriously though, lets throw it out there:

Whats a good weekend for you GMLugnetters? I'm always free ('septing september)
so I'll work around your scheduals. I'll talk to my friend...I'll keep you
posted.

Over and out...

GREG~

P.S. I almost have my website complete :D