 Local / United States / Illinois / 133
Re: Possible Get together Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 13:34:20 GMT

To All,

    Count me in if anything happens. I don't know if I will be in Indiana,
Wisconsin, or Michigan, but wherever I end up, I will try to be there!

Scott S.
--
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
Want LEGO Parts at Great Prices? Visit The Sanburn Systems Company!