  Search Results: amy hughes church
 Results 1141 – 1160 of about 3100.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Just a quick question...

(...) Might be good. Some nominations submitted for consideration Chris - Minister of Labor and Aviation Scott - Minister of Energy and Sticker Procurement Peter - Minister of Fast Food and Group Harmony Amy - Minister of White Things and (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

amy
(score: 1.356)

  Re: Member list

Amy, Well, I will have a new info page for me one day, I finally got around to getting my own website, but right now it is being redone, so I will e-mail you info when I get comfortable launching it and moving everything! : ) Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

amy
(score: 1.356)

  Re: Ok, who did it?

Eric & All, (...) He is a good candidate, also there is Amy, etc. Who knows? I was not in SE Michigan at the time, I never saw it, I never did it, if the stores talked, it would be a complete lie, and I never met her at any Target, etc. : ) (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

amy
(score: 1.356)

  Re: Wanted: 3 x 4 tan panels (from oasis ambush)

Amy & All, (...) On the 8th? I have so many meetings right now, but I think that's the MichLUG meeting. I will see if I have any around. (...) Indeed. I might do a retrofit of an older one, and a newer one on top of it or something. I have too many (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

amy
(score: 1.355)

  Re: September 8th Meeting

(...) Well, from what I recall from everyone's responses to when the original idea of having the meeting on the 8th of September was thrown around, most of the group seemed to like it more than the other dates. So can we have another rollcall - and (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

amy
(score: 1.355)

  Re: Parts for Meijers in GATS

(...) Umm Amy it was great, don't even THINK about saying it wasn't interesting enough!I saw a ton of people pointing to it at the show.Besides it must have been pretty good considering GATS put a picture of it on there web page. (...) (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

amy
(score: 1.355)

  Re: Parts for Meijers in GATS

Amy, I definitely thought your cathedral was worth the space, as was Scott's Shell station and Jason's factory (which with an interior will be even better!) My concern is twofold: -We don't want everybody in the club building huge footprint (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

amy
(score: 1.355)

  Re: Suits for your minifigs

(...) Amy - Those are great! I'll have to see how my piddly HP 340 deskjet handles them. The colors are simple enough that they might just work. Joel J (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.town)

amy
(score: 1.355)

  Re: Wanted: 3 x 4 tan panels (from oasis ambush)

(...) I think a building that clearly showed history (old with an obviously new addition as you suggest) would be VERY cool!!! (...) My my... not me, I don't have enough LEGO(r) brand building elements to get into competition with Amy. ++Lar (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

amy
(score: 1.354)

  Re: Minifig sticker generator

Amy Hughes wrote in message ... (...) color (...) Amy, that is VERY cool and very useful! I look forward to more clothing designs. My problem is, the resulting GIF file won't print. If I just print the page of stickers from my browser I get a tiny (...) (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

amy
(score: 1.354)

  Re: Minifig sticker generator

(...) That's a great idea, Amy! And it's really easy to use, to boot. Now I HAVE to try printing some out. :) (runs off to print himself up a half dozen "Men in Black" - and 1 Mr. Rogers) Joel J (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

amy
(score: 1.354)

  Re: Minifig sticker generator

Amy Hughes wrote in message ... (...) need (...) Thanks Amy! It prints now, both from the browser and when I save the file as a GIF, from Corel Paint. The browser prints a single sticker about 2" square, though, and I can't see a place to tell it to (...) (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

amy
(score: 1.354)

  My lego webpage link is changing.

Hey guys, I'm fixing my webpages - my new link is as follows: (URL) could you please update the MichLUG members page for me? Thanx! I was having trouble with one link on the nav bar, and my webspace manager at my provider is out of commision due to (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.org)

amy
(score: 1.353)

  Re: Our New House - Preliminary Pictures

Amy & All, (...) Nope, we are closing on it today. Will move in tonight and tomorrow. We are glazing the basement right now, will set it up this week. Ugh, but glad too. (...) Well, I guess we need to increase the beatings for our next meeting then! (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

amy
(score: 1.353)

  Re: America thanks the world

(...) Amy, thanks! The world wants to know that America isn't alone! We are all in this together to help our Sister. We are all in some way or another affected by this. It's hard when you are so far away and want to help in some way. Mel My Husband (...) (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

amy
(score: 1.351)

  Re: MichLUG Meeting - Ringefest - Saturday, September 8th, 2001 - Scott's Report

Amy & All, (...) (URL) can always vote on it, Garry said he can work on it a little. Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

amy
(score: 1.351)

  Re: America thanks the world

Thanks Amy. Those pictures are very comforting to me. Julie (...) (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

amy
(score: 1.351)

  Re: Life goes on

Amy & All, (...) We still don't have our TV hooked up, outside of movies and video games, but Lynn ordered Something today, so I get History Channel back at least. It's funny to see how endless cycles go in LUGNET, in pacticular, debate, it is back (...) (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

amy
(score: 1.350)

  Re: Sept.8 roll call

Steve & All, (...) Speaking of me, I know I talked with some people in regards to what I am bringing for the meeting. I will be unable to get those for right now, I am just finishing up the house in terms of various rooms, the basement / LEGO (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

amy
(score: 1.350)

  depth of caring

First, I want to thank Amy for providing that link to pics from the world, wow... Thanks a lot for making me cry again. :-) Second, on a related note which I am sure is being played out all over the country although I haven't got all the details (...) (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

amy
(score: 1.350)

More:  Next Page >>