Re: Life goes on
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 18:25:11 GMT

Amy & All,

I've watched more TV in the last week than I have in the last 2 years. Enough
already...

We still don't have our TV hooked up, outside of movies and video games, but
Lynn ordered Something today, so I get History Channel back at least.

It's funny to see how endless cycles go in LUGNET, in pacticular, debate, it
is back to the religious issue, in less than a week afterwards. Funny. I
just shake my head sometimes. No matter....

Last night I pulled the roof panels off my church and climbed inside for the
first time in months. Let me tell you, it's uncomfortable knealing in there > in shorts. I'll tile the floor of the next church :-)

I can't imagine the size of building it would be if I had to get into it! ; )

I tested a new pew design,
and it works well, so now I get to order yet more parts. Ugh.

Another never ending cycle! ; )

Tonight I'm going to replace one of the large roof beams with a heftier one. > That'll be a real project.

Sounds like it.

I just moved into my new office. Nice place, and I have a window now, but
there's nothing but chain restaurants around here.

I have 4 windows, but they all look into the plant, so it is not too keen, I
guess. Congrats though!

And the microwave here
leaves much to be desired. And when people find the one, small fridge it'll > be less than useful for those of us who come in late. Hmmm. There's space
behind my computer where I might be able to hide a fridge...

I have a fridge I could use here, but since I can't take any pop containers
in, no use having it here! : (

Anyway, it's good to be thinking of building again.

Indeed. Lynn and I spent some time sorting parts for TSSC this weekend, so
in a few weeks it should be up and running, I will let y'all know.

Scott S.
--

Amy