 Organizations / 461
460  |  462
Subject:
My lego webpage link is changing.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 00:47:57 GMT

Hey guys,

I'm fixing my webpages - my new link is as follows:

http://members.home.net/tpruden3/ALCindex.htm

Amy, could you please update the MichLUG members page for me?  Thanx!

I was having trouble with one link on the nav bar, and my webspace manager
at my provider is out of commision due to high traffic.  So there will be
the occasional broken link while I fix da bugs and crawlies.

It looks very similar to the old one because it's in the works, but it will
change bit by bit.  It's the index that changed dramatically for now, so
please update.

Toodles!

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.