Re: September 8th Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 21:29:58 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Peter Guenther writes:
Does anyone know what time we are meeting? Do we have directions yet? Is
this meeting still on?

Gosh, I shure hope so - I need a meet before I can start tearing anything down!

It's going to be in Warren, right?

Man, I leave town for a week and a half and I miss all these developments!!!
Right now 9/8 is good for me, although I don't have the school calendar in
front of me, so plan on me being there... probably with the fast food module
and the cathedral for my castle!

Peter

Well, from what I recall from everyone's responses to when the original idea
of having the meeting on the 8th of September was thrown around, most of the
group seemed to like it more than the other dates.  So can we have another
rollcall - and we also need a confirmation on the location.  I would have
the meet, but I'll be 2 weeks away from my house move so that won't do with
all the boxes and such.  With my new house, I'll be able to hold a meet come
mid November or even early December (sort of like the one that Steve Bliss
held last December.  So keep that in the back of your minds while we
contemplate meeting in early September.

From what I know:

Steve R.
Peter G.
Trevor P.
Rick H.
Scott S.
Amy H.
Chris L.
Tony H.
Jason S.
Spencer R.

All these folks seemed to be in agreement on the 8th of September (please
correct me if I made a mistake in the list).  Kai said he couldn't make it
because of Scouts.  So that leaves Lester, Steve Bliss and Larry.  Unless I
missed your responses, I'll let you guys plan on whether or not you wish to
make it out on the 8th.  As for the rest of us, do we have an absolute
confirmation on the date and location?  Do we need alternate location if the
first is a bust at the last minute?  I'm eager to meet with everyone since I
was not able to make the GATS show and it will be about 2.5 months after the
contraption show.  :^)  So wasa happinin', yo?

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.