Re: Ok, who did it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 17:52:15 GMT

Eric & All,

Who cleared out all the SE Michigan Target's of their clearanced Lego stock?
I hit my usual stores this weekend, and they were sacked.  Nada left as far
as clearance items...  Usually someone will post what they snagged at 75% off.

I wonder if LFB was in town?

He is a good candidate, also there is Amy, etc. Who knows? I was not in SE
Michigan at the time, I never saw it, I never did it, if the stores talked,
it would be a complete lie, and I never met her at any Target, etc. : )

Actually, I was playing the happy host with Lynn's parents, as they wanted
to see the new house. We even got an official seal of approval from her dad,
which is good, and the owner gae us a tour, so it is cool. : )

Scott "No LEGO stuff for me this weekend" S.

Eric