  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 7021 – 7040 of about 412000.
Search took 0.07 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Robotics Courses

Hi Matt, My name is Hazel and I worked with Robotics since 1999. I began to work in Costa Rica, Central America, and now I'm working in Mexico. I work specially with teachers, I research looking for documentation that help them, new tools, design (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

america, com
(score: 3.316)

  Re: Rückkehr der Raumnazin

(...) I am from the United States of America, and I must admit that there are many things that fascinate me about the rise to power of Hitler and the Nazi party. The questions I hear most people say include, "How could a whole country allow such an (...) (19 years ago, 29-Dec-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.316)

  (canceled)

america, com
(score: 3.316)

  Tribute to Sept 11, 2001

Check out our special tribute to the heroes and their families of September 11, 2001. (URL) bless America! ACPin & Sons (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.off-topic.debate) !

america, com
(score: 3.316)

  Re: 4886 Building Bonanza available in North America!

"Fredrik Nyman" <fredriknyman@adelphia.net> wrote in message news:I96w1q.5MD@lugnet.com... (...) #1) Black windows and doors. #2) Grey shutters. #3) Decent selection of roof elements. #4) Fences Here is the Peeron inventory: (URL) am sure there are (...) (20 years ago, 23-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

america, com
(score: 3.316)

  Re: Tribute to Sept 11, 2001

I made my own tribute: (URL) America Always Stand Tall (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.316)

  Re: Yet more Anime News

(...) Lucky. I was waiting to see ads for it on tv (yeah, I know, silly me, an ad for a REAL movie, in america, yeah, right). Anyway, I got bored and checked nausicaa.net just out of curiosity and said "oh no!" and went and saw it asap. Kinda how I (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

america, com
(score: 3.316)

  FW: mindstorms sets to check out

Unfortunately, no. I only know that they are going to be at the Mall of America store within the next week to two weeks. I know the Mall of America store gets new items in right away. Not sure how other outlets are supplied. :-( Sorry! (...) (26 years ago, 21-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

america, com
(score: 3.316)

  "The Propaganda War" from the Economist

(URL) the subhead: "The shadow of Saddam" My opinion that the sanctions are not the CAUSE of Iraqi suffering is not some sort of lone voice in the wilderness, it's held by others as well. "The true cause of those deaths is Saddam. Although sanctions (...) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.316)

  Re: The LEGOCRATIC National Convention

(...) even awe! The happy face of all minifigs is nothing but a lie! We must fight for more emotion! <applause> Shut up! </applause> Now to get on with it. What a great convention we have had, now we must build our way to freedom from oppression and (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.va.new, lugnet.town, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.316)

  Re: They broke Florida, and most of Latin America is missing.

(...) line to Tassie! Though I think it may cause a problem with it landing smack bang on top of Halifax - no way they'll get the Taswegians to speak french! ROSCO (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

america, com
(score: 3.316)

  Re: Help with Old Danish Printed Bricks

(...) In America, they were called Automat's I believe (...) Just my (2) Cents! Jamie (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.nl)

america, com
(score: 3.316)

  Re: Black Seas Barracuda - Hooray!

Toy manufacturers in America have been very carful since the 70's when a kid fired a missile from a Battle Star Galactica toy into his brother's mouth, who unfortunately choked and died. This led to changes in other "action" toys such as the (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.pirates)

america, com
(score: 3.316)

  Re: A word to the international community... (Re: Vote against/for...)

(...) hating America. Unless you modify your complaint, you are explicitly equating Bush with America, which is insane nationalistic idolatry. And, frankly, that sort of kneejerk follow-the-leader thinking, not to mention your anti-world diatribes (...) (22 years ago, 7-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.316)

  (canceled)

america, com
(score: 3.316)

  (canceled)

america, com
(score: 3.316)

  Re: rude (Re: eBay's Auction for America)

(...) I tried. I can't. (...) I think I did yesterday. I even gave URLs? Scott A (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

america, com
(score: 3.316)

  Re: 4+ Pirate Sets in North America!

(...) I almost never give anything hit points. I give it a save (for example, a very tough to kill creature rolls 1d6 when hit, if it rolls anything but a 1 it survives). Frank (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.pirates)

america, com
(score: 3.316)

  Re: 6 degrees of separation..

(...) Is that a global (America) "we're"? And who exactly does "they" refer to? It's a bit naive to try & judge "relative goodness" of a nation (or a people) by such a list (even if you could compile such a list). IMO. ROSCO (who thinks Americans (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, com
(score: 3.316)

  Walgreens Corner Pharmacy for GATS

Here is a solo pic of a Walgreens-modeled-RiteAid pharmacy that should go on a corner in the GATS display. (URL) more pics until I cna get A) new batteries for digi camera and B) the interior done. RIck "Where america takes their pictures" (URL) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.build.arch)

america, com
(score: 3.316)

More:  Next Page >>