  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 6621 – 6640 of about 412000.
Search took 0.07 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Military Lego Sets

(...) I dunno. If a crusaders set were available, I'd consider buying it. There isn't a clear distinction about good-guy/bad-guy in that conflict, both sides had similar reasons ("Jerusalem" should appear in the dictionary below "reason"...). As (...) (23 years ago, 1-Sep-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

america, lego
(score: 3.691)

  Re: Rush: "Lego is a Tool for 4 year olds"

"Scott E. Sanburn" wrote: > Why is that? Should the tests be designed to determine who has a good (...) Making it so they all go to college together segregates them? (...) Should not? What do you mean should? What if it does? Does matter, whether or (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego
(score: 3.691)

  Re: BrickFest 2007 location

(...) I like the Minneapolis option. Prices are cheap here in the Midwest and there are plenty of direct flights for those that don't want to sit (BTW, if you're a COA or DAL Freq Flier, you earn miles on NWA), not to mention, NWA serves MSP from (...) (18 years ago, 18-Sep-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

america, lego
(score: 3.691)

  Re: Castle Roll Call/Survey

Name: James Stacey Gender: Male Year of Birth: 1975 Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: 9ish Location: Cardiff Wales E-mail Address: james@minifig.co.uk LEGO/home page URL(s): www.minifig.co.uk Marital Status: co-habiting Children: 0 Occupation: Web (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

america, lego
(score: 3.691)

  Re: Star Wars minifig only sets available?

(...) anyone (...) Aside from the various Lego retail stores (I know of one at the Mall of America, and at Legoland CA, but I know there are more) the only way to get the minifigs is by mailorder. S@H should have them, you can also get them (at a (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

america, lego
(score: 3.691)

  Re: eBay's Auction for America

Scott A wrote: That is not my main point. My point is that by giving a little they will also gain. I did not view it as a 100% altruistic effort on their part. So what??? Show me *anyone* who gives 100% altruistically-- it doesn't happen. My point (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

america, lego
(score: 3.691)

  Re: Only S@H in the US...

I think what Troy was saying is that there is already plenty of competition for LEGO S@H here in the US with retailers serving the consumer via online and through stores. While I'd welcome a store here in the US that specialized in Lego AND sold (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

america, lego
(score: 3.691)

  West Coast Lego Fan Convention - AKA BricksWest → BrickFest PDX

This post intended to be read by all those interested in a west coast convention. My name is Todd S. Thuma, and I was a supporter of BricksWest as an event coordinator and volunteer organizer of 2 successful BricksWest Conventions. I live in Athens, (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.events)

america, lego
(score: 3.691)

  Re: Set #271 Policemen

(...) Ronald, Well yes I can answer that question...(in greater detail in my upcoming CD). #271 is the "unknown" spare parts pack. #271 Traffic Police Set came into production around 1956. It was produced until about 1964 and only in continental (...) (20 years ago, 24-Nov-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

america, lego
(score: 3.691)

  Re: LEGO-bonus in Nederland

(...) Graag gedaan! But I didn't see any signage or anything at the Bart Smit I was at, so I can't speak for the extent in time or products (or space!) that the free-cap deal covers. So, as with so much in this life, Your Mileage May Vary. best (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.market.shopping)

america, lego
(score: 3.691)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

(...) 1)A Batman License. Spider-man was ok, but Batman would rock. A Batmobile, Batplane, Batboat, etc. A $90-$100 Batcave set. Villians' lairs, Arkham Asylum, GCPD HQ with Comm. Gordon and a working Batsignal. Yeah, give me Batman. 2)A 'Lord of (...) (19 years ago, 26-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

america, lego
(score: 3.691)

  Re: Military Lego Sets

(...) That would be my guess. I believe they want to avoid anything that is classified as "In living memory". They're really pushing the boundaries by producing the Sopwith Camel, but of course that's not available via mass-distribution. And "ILM" (...) (23 years ago, 1-Sep-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

america, lego
(score: 3.691)

  Re: Bummer of the Week: LEGO Made in China

"Greg Perry" <supernerd23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GJ8nuK.31E@lugnet.com... (...) I liked your description of yourself "that's the great thing about the Internet - any crackpot can moan, grumble and whine about any old thing they want." (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.dear-lego)

america, lego
(score: 3.690)

  Re: 4+ Pirate Sets in North America!

(...) Sorry for the confusion - I was referring to all of the sets as a whole, not just the big ship. It's difficult to see what a kit is actually like with the smallish pictures Lego has on their site. Having actually built one, Sean, you can see (...) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.pirates)

america, lego
(score: 3.690)

  Re: History of the Oldest LEGO Garages

(...) actually 2 separate pieces that attach to the back of the door. Many times these pieces, once inserted, never come out again. It is possible that these were sometimes sold with the pieces already inserted, but I cannot confirm that. I (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

america, lego
(score: 3.690)

  Re: 50 x 50 grey baseplate and blue attache case set

(...) The Samsonite Lego 50x50 plate was known as #799 (same number used in Europe) when it was first introduced in late 1965. But in 1968 for some reason Samsonite Lego changed it to #079 from 1968-70. If he had a 50x50 plate with green grass (...) (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

america, lego
(score: 3.690)

  TLG support

(...) I've seen this kind of messages many times and I have to ask something: Is this LEGO worldwide common practice, or it just happens in North America ? ok, I know, I can always ask them by email, but they take a long time to reply. Thxs for any (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

america, lego
(score: 3.690)

  Re: Sr. VP Justus of LEGO Direct.

(...) our (...) European (...) posted this letter (in October). In my humble, but "war-weary" opinion, I really don't care what continent's children the company belittles it self for. I just want them to strive for perfection in some division that (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

america, lego
(score: 3.690)

  Re: More scale questions (Was: Scale of Lego)

I can't provide the proof, I spent some time digging fruitlessly but I seem to recall reading in a book somewhere as a child that England was 4' 8" and America was the extra 1/2 inch wider. As to gauge conversions, my understanding of the US (...) (25 years ago, 31-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

america, lego
(score: 3.690)

  Re: Release dates

If a general release of Vikings in North America would act as a boat anchor, then I really don't have a problem as long as I can still obtain the Viking sets via Shop at Home or LEGO stores. Why Playmobil can offer Vikings (and fig (...) (20 years ago, 26-Feb-05, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

america, lego
(score: 3.690)

More:  Next Page >>