 General / 32811
Re: Bummer of the Week: LEGO Made in China
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 14:33:11 GMT

"Greg Perry" <supernerd23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GJ8nuK.31E@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.general, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
What a pile of jingoistic crap.
You should be ashamed.

regards
lawrence

Oh yeah, that reminds me of the other great thing about the Internet - it's
absolutely so predictable:

For instance, any posting of an opinion on a public forum is always going to
get at least one response from some detractor whose debating and thinking
skills are summed up in some witty response such as "you suck!"

I liked your description  of yourself "that's the great thing about the Internet - any crackpot can moan, grumble and
whine about
any old thing they want."

Thanks lawrence for injecting some real thought-provoking comments into the
discussion.

Compared to what you posted, my reply WAS a real thought-provoking comment.

I thought your comments were pretty racist and bigoted.

I am surprised your post hasn't been met with a more angry response.
Still China's the new ememy I guess.

You're lucky there aren't more Chinese on Lugnet.

God bless America for making the world a safer place and protecting us from Chinese nuclear missiles and Lego pieces.

regards
lawrence