  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 6061 – 6080 of about 412000.
Search took 0.09 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: $Here’s the Deal$

(...) Let's not put words in the mouth of Brad Justus. I asked this question at BrickFest because it needed to be asked, but I was less than satisfied with the answer given. More information would have been good, but is/was not reasonable to expect. (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.013)

  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

(...) What about when someone has a terrible or very misguided idea, writes a module, uploads it, and everyone suffers? An obvious danger of a community owned site is that only a certain percentage of that community's ideas are going to be worth (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.013)

  Why does LEGO call the 33 degree slope a "25 degree" slope?

This piece : (URL) called a 25 degree slope, but everyone else calls it a 33 degree slope. Why the discrepancy? Is it really 33 or 25 degrees? And if it's 33 degrees, why doesn't LEGO update the product name? If it's really 25 degrees, why doesn't (...) (17 years ago, 5-Aug-07, to lugnet.parts)

lego, com
(score: 4.013)

  Re: Discontinued Train Items??

"Bryan Kinkel" <helpdesk@loseyourmind.com> wrote in message news:G5vGI8.Frn@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) "points (...) view, (...) I (...) fans (...) [ ... snipped ... ] When I first read the posting that points were being discontinued I checked (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 4.013)

  Re: Very Long super ramble...

[X-post lugnet.people Please f-up accordingly ] (...) Same here, but I didn't participate much in the beginning. (...) Heh, I'm an "old-timer" younger than you :) (...) I found RTL overwhelming when I first saw it. I guess I was kind of impatient... (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

lego, com
(score: 4.013)

  Re: Technic Beams in Bulk on shop.lego.com

From someone who has a friend in the US who I am often using to have Lego shipped to, so he can forward it to me, I know how useful it is. I am therefore willing to be an address to recieve US orders and will then calculate the shipping cost and (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, com
(score: 4.013)

  Re: Out of my cave...

(...) Occording to LEGO.com, the pilot's name is Antares, he's a doctor, so he was trained to invent stuff (did lego mean that?), his favorite color is white and he likes to eat vegetable cubes (I didn't know they had mouths). NICK (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

lego, com
(score: 4.013)

  Re: Scout SDK missing from mindstorms.lego.com?

Hi Chris, I seem to be hosting the only copy in existance :) Try here: (URL) down to the downloads!) Phil. (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.scout, lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.013)

  Re: Theme Gallery pics unavailable on LEGO.com

Well, it's working again today. Of course, one of the pics is of an unmodified 7745... I wish LEGO knew more about its own history....then things like this wouldn't happen...or maybe they would :( -- Thomas Main main@appstate.edu (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.013)

  Re: New Dark Grey Track in HP Train 10132?

(...) To answer my own question, I saw this on the Lego club website: (URL) company rep (sink21) says that "All new track (track produced as of January 2004), like all LEGO elements will be in the new colors." :-( How long will the stock of old dark (...) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego, lugnet.trains, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.013)

  X-Pod Play Off Game error page

Hello all, I have been playing the X-Pod game (currently downloadable at (URL)) for a little over a month now, and it’s really fun. Unfortunately, there are a few errors in the game materials, some of which make gameplay quite confusing (and at (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.games, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.fun, lugnet.general, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.013)

  Accessing the Shop @ Home Phone Specials.

We often take for granted that everyone is aware of the process for accessing the LEGO Shop @ Home Specials. Today I got an e-mail from a LUGNET user that indicated they often read the S@H listing, but had no idea how to place an order. I have over (...) (16 years ago, 12-Dec-08, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, com
(score: 4.013)

  Re: Themes (was: Payback time)

(...) Hmm..that makes a lot of sense there. When browsing the database for the 1462 treasure cart, I came up to about three results, each ofthem being a sameset, savefor thenumber...isn't there a more feasible way to organize these, because this (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.database)

lego, com
(score: 4.013)

  Re: 2001 catalogus

www.lego.com Ga naar "shop" en ergens onder in het beeld staat "request catalog"... de catalogus kan je er dus vinden, Casper. PS: I.p.v. LEGO direct, had ik beter Shop@Home kunnen zeggen trouwens... Lex Ensing <a.ensing@chello.nl> schreef in (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.nl)

lego, com
(score: 4.013)

  Re: TLG 1998 Annual Report

Dear LEGO, A passage in your 1998 Annual Report states: (quoted from (URL), in the section 'Steady as She Goes...') (...) I feel there is a point being missed here: currently, LEGO seems to produce two types of building sets: sets with instructions (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jun-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 4.013)

  Re: Shop.lego.com broken for Mozilla and Safari on Mac

(...) I found a similar problem when I tried to change countries, here is my solution: (URL) this helps ROSCO (20 years ago, 3-Jan-05, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.013)

  Re: LEGO-Galidor Perspective In L.A. Times Article

(...) Lately I've been using: (URL) fill out their opinion surveys and send feedback through their "Send us a comment" link. It's basically a text box that you fill in and then select a category to send it under. It's not a direct email, but (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 4.013)

  Re: A serious clone question

Here are my last thoughts on this subject... In general, I think I've made my points and I don't actually think that anyone has intelligently refuted any of those points. There is a kind of exclusionary, nose in the air, attitude about clones that (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.013)

  Re: Brickfest 2003 Question and Answer

(...) ?: can I elaborate on the half sections of track that appear on the pics? A: Jake: I sent a note to the train designer and he said it was a photoshop error ?: the girl question ... Clickits are in competition with? Mattel Ello what is the (...) (21 years ago, 8-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

lego, com
(score: 4.013)

  Latest Busy-Bee price list is up.

I've uploaded the latest list as of 7th October 1999. Duplo has been added. (URL) Simon Denscombe when calling please :-) For those offline readers here it is in text form: Freestyle 4137 Playtime Box (Special Offer) £7.99 4163 Motor Mania (incl. (...) (25 years ago, 10-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, com
(score: 4.013)

More:  Next Page >>