  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 5921 – 5940 of about 412000.
Search took 0.08 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Why price doubled on baseplates?

I bought a pack of the new road plates a month or so ago: (URL) costing CN$5.99 for the pair. Now I see the price is CN$11.99 for the pair. Yikes! That's quite the price increase. What gives? (Especially since I have a new kit based on the straight (...) (19 years ago, 19-Mar-06, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Brad's talk

Here are rough notes from Brad's talk tonite at NorthWest BrickCon. Sorry for the delay, the venue didn't have connectivity and the nearest Kinko's was closed... and my wifi on this new laptop didn't work for me in the first coffee shop I tried so I (...) (21 years ago, 5-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon) !!

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Re: How can I align something to this angle?

"Brian Davis" <brdavis@iusb.edu> wrote in message news:K8H6pK.oGs@lugnet.com... (...) LEGO Factory palette currently available through LDD. I build a lot of virtual stuff in that program because it's the most user-friendly program I've found for (...) (16 years ago, 10-Oct-08, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  IndyLUG Mentioned in Lansing State Journel

To All, Rick Hallman asked me to post this to LUGNET, as he is having posting problems. Man, it might be nice if the Lansing State Journel found out about MichLUG, but I digress! ;) Here is Rick's post: In today's edition of the Lansing State (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.org.us.indylug)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Re: CardShark: A Shuffling and Dealing Creation!--More Info

Hello again! This message is in response to the multiple questions (from multiple people) I have gotten regarding my recent MINDSTORMS project: CardShark. I am sorry for the bit of a delay in getting back to everyone. I have been real busy lately. (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Eve of Beginnings

(...) I was planning on carefully documenting the image-making process, yes. I was hoping to talk to someone who was experienced in documenting things like this as well. I will keep the Photoshop .psd files complete, yes. I have a 12.1 GB hard drive (...) (26 years ago, 13-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Meu site

Olá pessoal! Espero que tenha alguém vivo ainda nesse newsgroup! Faz um mês que ninguém posta nada! Eu estou mandando essa mensagem para anunciar uma atualização no meu site. Eu coloquei lá o meu último carro robótico de LEGO, com direção "rack and (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.br)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Re: Controlling events

(...) You can use events with a 1.0 RCX, but only if you load the 2.0 firmware into it. Download the FIRM0328.LGO firmware file instead of the FIRM0309.LGO file before you load your NQC programs into the brick. The newer firmware was supplied with (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Re: MOC Trains Cars and Buildings

(...) ::snip:: (...) Hi Michael, Jason's suggestions are excellent ones. I think I've heard that the new Factory train box will debut on March 19 for $100, so you haven't much longer to wait. Interestingly, when the train wagon bottom kit was (...) (18 years ago, 26-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Re: Color Names

(...) I know what you meant by it, and thats what I meant as well. I think if the sites are truly going to work with each other then they all need an equal say - if not it is more 'including' than 'working with'. And there is a large difference (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jun-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.color, lugnet.lego)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  New Aus Catalog mentions AFOLS (Was Re: 2000.2 Catalogue now out :)

(...) "At Lego.com there's something for everyone parents...families...kids... advanced builders...and adult collectors" Wow, we got a mention. We exist! I'm amazed, and pleased. (but I'm still not forgiving the other remarks... :) ) Deidre (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Re: How to start in Train

(...) Ok first selcome to the trains of lego. What you will need to do is first by a train set which includes everything. Next if your want to control the train by RCX visit Matts Train Depot located to you left on the screen. Here there are train (...) (24 years ago, 28-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Re: How much LEGO time is TOO much LEGO time?

(...) I create with my bricks in different phases: in certain weeks I design new MOCs in a big creativity (often half nights long, with a bottle of wine next to me). That might take nearly 8 hours a day for 5 days till I need more sleep and have to (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Re: Technic motor question

(...) is (...) longer. (...) There is a good comparison at: (URL) can also try this link: (URL) on 'Technical specs' and then on 'Motor'. Another comparison can be found here: (URL) couldn't fit it in one line so some copy&paste are in order. (I (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  RE: 2001 Set info

(...) You mean set 5220 "Styling pack" as shown in the second catalogue for 2000 in Australia? It will ONLY be available from: (URL) will 5218, 5219, 5221, and 5222, according to the catalogue. [I'll get the scans of these sets up tonight.] This (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Re: Black Falcon's Fortress is back!

(...) Yesssss!!! I can't believe it! Finally! Alright, for all of you who thought I'd continue complaining even if I got what I wanted, too bad. None from me here. This is all bliss. Anyway, thanks Jake for bringing back a true legend to lego.com. (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  lugnet.fun.competition ?

I guess I just like to see free LEGO flying around :) But it would be nice to have a place where people could organise competitions or go to enter - I've run one in market.buy-sell-trade, and more recently in fun.community, but neither of these (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Very loose tolerances in the manufacture of LEGO bricks?

When I went to (URL) noticed this statement Thousands of a mm - that's the tolerance of accuracy at the LEGO mould factories. I don't think that you mean that the tolerances are on the order of meters (a thousand mm is a m), do you? Chris (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Re: Nuovi set su S@H

(...) da oggi anche la Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano 1:10 (URL) la betoniera (URL) è appena salita in cima alla classifica "The world’s most reputable companies", ma quest'anno ci sbanca... (URL) (17 years ago, 25-May-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

(...) Definitely. If they ask the kids on the site what they want in a short enail message, and pick random petition signatures and read them, perhaps thy will get an idea that sets like Castle and space are still as popular as ever, and that kids (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

lego, com
(score: 4.014)

More:  Next Page >>