  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 5561 – 5580 of about 412000.
Search took 0.07 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: What´s new at www.lego.com ?

(...) You may be looking at a cached page, Internet Explorer is famous for that. Simply push the F5 key when you arive at the opening Lego worlds page and it should refresh for you. Scott (25 years ago, 14-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 4.018)

  Re: Turkey Auctions....

Please take notice of this email which concern's an ebay auction which as the Lego Logo displayed This is from the Lego Site : (URL) trademarks, and logos, displayed on the Site, are trademarks of the LEGO Group. Nothing contained on the Site should (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego, com
(score: 4.018)

  RIS 2.0 upgrade CD? (part 3805)

I'd like to upgrade my RIS software to 2.0, but it would appear that Lego no longer sells it. (URL) says "Sorry this item is not available in this country." I called Lego shop today, and they confirmed that it is discontinued. Perhaps someone knows (...) (20 years ago, 31-Jul-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

lego, com
(score: 4.018)

  New Year, no real sales

No LEGO in the Walmart, Target, Superstore, Sears, or Canadian Tire flyers this week. Canadian Tire and Walmart have a bunch of large plastic bins (useful for storage or transport?) on sale. I was in a Walmart on New Years eve that had six boxes of (...) (10 years ago, 2-Jan-15, to lugnet.loc.ca)

lego, com
(score: 4.018)

  Pick-a-Brick In Maryland

I went to one of my favorite toy stores today, and they had Pick-a-Brick! (URL) Park>> (URL) The store is called (URL) Be Beep>, and aside from having Pick-a-Brick, they also have a LEGO Expo every year (April 27th - May 11th this year), where you (...) (20 years ago, 26-Mar-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.loc.us.md.bal, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.018)

  Re: 2001 Racers now at shop.lego.com

(...) Do you? These things go against the foundations that LEGO was started on. You know, that something could be a castle, a racecar, and a spaceship in the same day. Hasbro could easily make these things, or Mattel. They would sell much better. I (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.018)

  Re: New 2000 sets in Lego.com European catalog!

(...) This is very odd, as they're still there for me. Maybe because I'm in a European (.co.uk) domain when I'm surfing? Mind you, doing all those reverse DNS lookups must be costly. (Added .off-topic.geek for technical discussion, if it (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

lego, com
(score: 4.018)

  Re: How closely do TLC check the builder of the month entries?

(...) On this same vein, one of the nominies for this month is extremely familar. I hestitate to call it a rip-off until I find the orginal. Anyone in .pirates recognize this? (URL) Spears MichLUG - (URL) Page - (URL) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.pirates)

lego, com
(score: 4.018)

  Re: Formal Letter to TLC?

"Kyle D. Jackson" <flightdeck@sympatic...mblock.ca> wrote in message news:FzKGvp.5qA@lugnet.com... (...) That's *not* what is happening right now, and its *not* just gripes on our part about how their company is run. Brad Justus came to us last (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 4.018)

  Re: New Pricing??

(...) The company is "Lego Australia Pty Ltd" and the Consumer Advisory Service (the people you talk to on 1800 683 100 as you mentioned) is part of that company. You can see this by looking in the whitepages: LEGO AUSTRALIA PTY LTD 2 Lincoln St (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

lego, com
(score: 4.018)

  Re: EXO-FORCE - #7712 New Canopy?

(...) Ahh I see it in this picture now: (URL) haha kinda looks like my (URL) Wrecker>. e (18 years ago, 11-Sep-06, to lugnet.inv, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.018)

  Re: Need a map of LL, CA

"Suzanne D. Rich" <suz@baseplate.com> wrote in message news:G9E6yu.Hyr@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) gray (...) at (...) (URL) >and that was enough to convince me Miniland at night would be a wonderful (...) The following two pictures (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.people)

lego, com
(score: 4.018)

  Re: Cats and pigeons...

(...) I see: Basic Supplementary Belville City Radio Control X-Treme Res-Q Insectoids Spaceport Ninja Knight's Kingdom Adventurers Rock Raiders Star Wars Classic Star Wars Episode I Star Wars Ultimate Collectors Trains Model Team Artic Football (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.018)

  Re: 2001 Racers now at shop.lego.com

(...) But I like wishing for bad things... It makes my life more fulfilled :o) I disagree with the logic here, juniorization was begun by TLC because kids have shorter attention spans for completing tasks (mostly due to the video game craze). I (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.018)

  Re: 2001 Racers now at shop.lego.com

"Jake McKee" <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> wrote in message news:G5qtME.7Gp@lugnet.com... (...) There is that age range, but doesn't Town Jr. fit it nicely already? I'd agree with this line (and I kinda do, seeing your point) more if Town Jr. (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.018)

  Re: Concerns regarding Brick-o-Lizer™ User Agreement (was: Re: New stuff at shop.lego.com)

(...) Probably nothing. But you might be breaking the agreement if you did that. To the best of my knowledge, LEGO has never before required a customer to agree to a written set of rules governing the use of the product prior to making the sale. (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.018)

  Video about Emerald Night Train

Together with the information below, here's a video about the new Emerald Night Train #10194 (2 URLs) all, As a follow up to the LEGO 9V Train Communication lll, there is one change we would like to inform you about concerning the LEGO Transformer. (...) (16 years ago, 28-Mar-09, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains) !

lego, com
(score: 4.018)

  RE: RCX + Super Street Sensation

Yeah, they added those instructions after I wrestled with the problem for a while (and Bob had setup his before I did). I forgot they were there. Here is a link: (URL) Thompson (URL) Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.018)

  Galidor

(URL) viene da piangere... e se fossi un dipendente Lego, mi licenzierei... (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

lego, com
(score: 4.018)

  Lando and Mace

I was browsing shop.lego.com and decided to pre-order a couple of the NBA Collectors sets. Looking at the closeups, Shaquille O'Neal from 3561 is cleanshaven and has no stubble on his bald head (though he is smiling) so add a Qui-Gon body and switch (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 4.018)

More:  Next Page >>