 Star Wars / 14952
14951  |  14953
Subject:
Lando and Mace
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 08:05:25 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I was browsing shop.lego.com and decided to pre-order a couple of the NBA
Collectors sets. Looking at the closeups, Shaquille O'Neal from 3561 is
cleanshaven and has no stubble on his bald head (though he is smiling) so
add a Qui-Gon body and switch the hands to brown and you've got a pretty
nifty looking Mace Windu (even though he doesn't have Samuel Jackson's
trademark Jedi scowl). Paul Pierce from 3565 looks close enough to Billy Dee
with added http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/3901 hair in black, voila Lando
Calrissian. No more bad paint jobs on blank brown minfig heads!
For whatever reason some of the Collectors sets are listed as ship by 31 Dec
2002 and others 11 Feb 2003...
--
Bill
(TooMuchDew)