 Robotics / 10614
RE: RCX + Super Street Sensation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 22:45:36 GMT

Yeah, they added those instructions after I wrestled with the problem for a
while (and Bob had setup his before I did). I forgot they were there. Here
is a link: http://www.lego.com/advanced/m2p0.asp

Rich Thompson
http://www.marsrobot.com

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf
Of Conrad Venn
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2000 4:31 PM
To: lugnet.robotics@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: RCX + Super Street Sensation

Has nobody noticed that the 8448 was designed to accomodate the RCX and up
4 motors (3 for power and 1 for steering), and that there are instructions
for
adding these as well as touch sensors on the front bumper on the LEGO web
site.

Conrad.

In lugnet.robotics, Rich Thompson writes:
Here are some attempts by Bob Fay and myself. Enjoy. The models was a blast
to build and motorize.

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Bluffs/7900/steering.htm
http://www.marsrobot.com/supercar/supercar.htm

Rich Thompson