  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 5441 – 5460 of about 412000.
Search took 0.06 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Concerns regarding Brick-o-Lizer™ User Agreement (was: Re: New stuff at shop.lego.com)

(...) No, I'm not sure; it was an educated guess. However, I just spoke with someone at LEGO who said the color wasn't recently new. So I think it's a reasonably good bet that it's either the LEGO SCALA light warm gray -- the one that came out about (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.019)

  Re: New 2000 sets in Lego.com European catalog!

(...) 5825 has two Light Blue 2x1 45 Degree Slopes. Lokk at the Fireplace, on the large Beige Flipwall. (...) Those two, and 6600. They use the hubs from the tank treads in 6456. For a quick look at some of the new sets, go here: < (URL) > Jeff (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.019)

  Mark's Zany Email of the Week 8/05/01

Hi Everyone, Here's the funniest email I have received this week. (...) (Ok, compliments are nice) (...) (Wow, I wasn't aware of that! Considering this email came from aol.com and not lego.com , I'm wondering how this person has the power to offer (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.019)

  Re: LEGOs dirty trick: making money by not producing all masks as announced.

(...) Hey Michael, calm down a little. Nothing has happened so far! (...) Probably, TLC will be clever enough to release the masks all over the world. However, the rumors I heard were about a US McDonalds promotion which does not mean Europe (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

lego, com
(score: 4.019)

  Re: Looking for OS suggestions

(...) WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!!!!!! OPEN IT UP!!!!!! NOW!!!!! no stop reading this. open it NOW!!!!!! ahh, (sigh) that better. now on to lesson 12 of the RCX. (...) much like I cant tell you what your favorite TV should be I can only recommend. (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego, com
(score: 4.019)

  Re: 20 (yes TWENTY) new trains at LEGO.com/Shop - Themes | Trains

(...) Yeah, yeah, we know. They're not eight-wide. 8^) (...) If I may make a guess, though, Muffinhead isn't speaking about the scrupulous LEGO representation of detailed trains as they appear in the real world; he's saying that the average (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 4.019)

  Re: Lego RC set 8369

(...) The gearpack is set number 673F (URL) Look in usa it doesn't ship it to sweden for instance. (URL) strangely doesn't have it. only set 673 which is not the same. As for pictures i meant in general. There appear to be problems with the site as (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 4.019)

  WOW! Bulk ordering! Finally!

In case you didn't know (but you probably did) you can BULK ORDER from the LEGO website! www.lego.com/bulk Yippie! It doesn't matter that the service isn't available in Euwrope yet, it will be soon! I'm so hapy! I can order 200 big hotel windows (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.build)

lego, com
(score: 4.019)

  Official posts at a glance

(...) Cool idea -- nice to be able to distinguish visually. We're actually going to try something a little different than coloring the topic/subject title... an idea from long ago: on the web interface, we're going to display an itty bitty red (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct) !

lego, com
(score: 4.019)

  Re: Server being voluntarily taken down (was: Re: Cats and pigeons...)

(...) Agree with Larry here. If I can browse to it freely just by going to www.lego.com and clicking on links (and I can) - then it is public. NFF James (URL) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.019)

  Factory, questions & comments

So I downloaded the 1.6 version of LDD, and threw together a few simple mocs (jlug container car, simple town park, old red phone booth for town)... to check out pricing et al. The prices seemed fairly inline, until I did up micro version of the old (...) (18 years ago, 12-May-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.019)

  Totally confused!

The new 10052 limited edition Maersk Sea Land set that went on pre-order sale today totally confuses me. This is one gorgeous set! (URL) I just know that if we put one on an SCLTC layout that we will get a zillion comments that will seque to "I've (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.019)

  SW Millennium Falcon set tops eBay Hot New Toys list

eBay just released its annual Hot New Toys List ((URL) and what should top the poll but the (URL) Millennium Falcon set>! eBay also has a new "(URL) Toy Finder>" thingy, where other LEGO products are featured, including the SW ARC-170 Star Fighter, (...) (19 years ago, 3-Nov-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.019)

  Re: S@H & www.lego.com down?

(...) I was on the site earlier today before 2:00 PM eastern times. I placed several things in my cart and then moved them to my wish list. I then started searching other LEGO foreign sites to see what was available outside the U.S. While shifting (...) (19 years ago, 11-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.019)

  RE: Soccer Download Page on LEGO.com

But then I realized the download page, (URL) is broken. There are 7 images that are supposed to be links to the full image pages. Of these, only the first is actually a link. The other six are only images. And when I click the one existing link, I (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.019)

  to analog as rcx is to programming plastic

With electronic circuit design, as with the plastic mechanics and computer programming of the RCX, do people play somewhere near here? I ask now because recently my local planetarium sold me an "Elenco snap circuits" kit: (URL) me, those Elenco snap (...) (21 years ago, 1-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

lego, com
(score: 4.019)

  Re: How to stay permanently logged in at www.lego.com

Richard Franks wrote in message ... (...) not my (...) I have vi on my PC, couldn't live without it! It is a program called "gvim" and I think I downloaded it from (URL) (sorry, can't verify it from 38,000 feet over the North Atlantic). It works (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.publish)

lego, com
(score: 4.019)

  Keychain 4204333

Does anybody know about the red brick keychain part 4204333? shop.lego.com shows a picture of it, but lists it as not available. I first saw reference to it at brickset.com and would love to get a couple. I emailed Lego, but the person in consumer (...) (21 years ago, 18-Sep-03, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.019)

  Re: What´s new at www.lego.com ?

(...) dont know. Can't be Boba Fett because he has a stick thing sticking up on his jetpack. looks like a classic space guy with a jetpack. He looks like he's got something on his stomach. WoW! Maybe thet're re-releasing classic space! ... Just a (...) (25 years ago, 15-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.019)

  Re: New Builder Profile on LEGO.com/trains-- Ross Neal

Cool models Ross! Great to see younger builder getting props! I knew your were a great builder when you and your father stop in on a Florida train show! I am proud to say I have seen his work up close and hope the see it again soon? Build on... (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 4.019)

More:  Next Page >>