  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 5301 – 5320 of about 412000.
Search took 0.06 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  S@H new Layout now Lego Store, 8682 now in Canada

Today I went on S@H and it sports a totally new design, and a new name - "LEGO Store". Together with this we in Canada now have, after a long, LONG wait: (URL) Nitro Intimidator> Now available in Canada, finally! Hooray! Thank you Lego! ... and free (...) (18 years ago, 24-Oct-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.021)

  Received this e-mail from Lego

if you are a member of the web-club, you'll get it too. Hello LEGO WEB CLUB MEMBERS Thank you for making (URL) one of the best sites on the Internet. We have a great Holiday season lined up for you - so don’t wait any longer - check out some of the (...) (26 years ago, 29-Nov-98, to lugnet.announce)

lego, com
(score: 4.021)

  Galidor, for good or bad

Lego.com now has a page for Galidor and they are updating it apparently in a lead up to the Toy Fair. They started with the large picture of character silhouettes that we saw in a winter catalogue and day by day they seem to be filling them in. So (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.year.2002)

lego, com
(score: 4.021)

  Annual Accounts 1999

Republication of LEGO Company press release of May 3, 2000: (URL) the right road! The LEGO Company’s global net turnover rose by DKK 2,128 million in 1999 - equivalent to 28%. Total net turnover were DKK 9,808 million. Result before tax was DKK 516 (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.lego.announce) !

lego, com
(score: 4.021)

  Re: New Builder Profile on LEGO.com/trains-- Ross Neal

(...) Excerpted for review purposes without permission: Max: Anything you'd really like to build one of these days, or a train part that you'd like to see from LEGO? Ross: Some day I would like to build a super-detailed, working UP 4-8-8-2 (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 4.021)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) I think you're totally correct. In the general case, that is. Just not in this case In this case, if Jake, for example, posts something from a personal address and says "this is the real deal" I am only infinitesimally less likely to trust its (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

lego, com
(score: 4.021)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) Great set! Only one question: Why, LEGO, why only in the USoA ????? Is the rest of the world not 'good enough' to get these kind of gems? (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

lego, com
(score: 4.021)

  Re: New 8 wide train set at LEGO.com

(...) Well, they DID make 8 wide LEGO trains, but not sell them. From idea book 240: (URL) Niels (19 years ago, 15-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.021)

  Prices for Deluxe Brick Box Sets

Lego S@H has a page listing the 2007 sets that have been released - (URL) was looking at the items and was surprised by the prices for the Lego Deluxe Brick Box, 6167, and Duplo Deluxe Brick Box, 5417 - $44.99 each! That price is inline price per (...) (18 years ago, 17-Jan-07, to lugnet.year.2007)

lego, com
(score: 4.021)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) But if I never buy a house, where will I put this collection of LEGO that currently fills several rooms in my apartment?? =) -H. (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

lego, com
(score: 4.021)

  Re: Help wanted to find a part please.(81.6 x 38R)

Try visiting (URL) and seeing if Lego will send you one. If you explain that you bought the set and that it was missing the piece when you bought it, they would probably even send it to you for free. (17 years ago, 1-Mar-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

lego, com
(score: 4.021)

  RE: Alternate models

Rene Try this.... (URL) it to work, I think you need to be a member. (URL) Millère LUGnet # 525 Visit Milissa's LEGO(tm) store, Millère's Spares (URL) -----Original Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway...ugnet.com] On (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 4.021)

  Criticisms of the new LEGO web-site

Dear Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen and LEGO: I have just visited your new web-site and find that I am appalled. For a toy that has shown such strong ties with the scholastic community and such sensitivity for the children that use your product; this page (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.021)

  Re: Lego in subdomains, legal or not?

"Niels Bugge" <buggelego2@+antiSPAMmail. dk> wrote in message news:I8Co0J.87r@lugnet.com... (...) lot (...) I've (...) subdomains (...) (URL) Fair Play Policy> which, however, doesn't mention anything about subdomains, (...) source (...) bought (...) (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 4.021)

  Re: I am writeing TLC a letter

Hey Dan, letters are a great way to communicate your feelings, but before you send here's somethings to think about. 1. I'd recommend posting in "lugnet.dear-lego" for anything you want to send to lego. People from lego do know about Lugnet and can (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

lego, com
(score: 4.021)

  New Shipping and Handling for Switzerland

Grüzi to all Swiss LEGO Fans! As from today, we have reduced the P&H cost for all swiss orders! I know many of you complained about the high cost for shipping and handling and may have not ordered via LEGO Shop at Home for that reason! Here are the (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.021)

  Re: Question How do we know if Brad is for real?

[followups to lugnet.admin.general] (...) On that note, someone applying for posting privileges under the email address legoshop@aol.com today was just denied, after a bit of investigation. In light of LEGO Direct's recent appearance, and (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.admin.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.021)

  Re: Question How do we know if Brad is for real?

(...) If you hunt around in .dear-lego you will find that this has been asked before. The long and short: Yes, he's real. He posts from an IP address that LEGO owns, and he has responded to e-mail sent to a @lego.com address. (...) Well, he's a (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 4.021)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) Hi everyone (but expecially Dan and the FINE folks at LD) - Now I feel really bad about posting about this set yesterday. I found it on the Lego website, so I assumed that it was public knowledge, and that I was simply out of the loop. I had (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.021)

  Re: Where can I find Ultimate Builders Set?

(...) You might try LEGO's site, I think it's (URL) As well, there are usually numerous European seller's on E-Bay. Also try (URL) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.021)

More:  Next Page >>