 Announcements / 109
108  |  110
Subject:
Received this e-mail from Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Sun, 29 Nov 1998 10:33:05 GMT

if you are  a member of the web-club, you'll get it too.

Hello LEGO WEB CLUB MEMBERS

Thank you for making http://www.LEGO.com one of the best sites on the
Internet. We have a great Holiday season lined up for you - so don’t wait
any longer - check out some of the greatest Web Club exclusive stuff EVER!!!

Help!!!  Santa can’t find his way to the LEGO factory!  Build a lighthouse
out of LEGO bricks to light the way for Santa.  Start playing on December 1
and you could win prizes every day until December 24!  Plus, three lucky
winners could win every set on their Web Club Wish List
http://www.LEGO.com/wishlist ).  So fill up those Wish Lists and surf over
to http://www.LEGO.com/lighthouse to start playing on December 1.  Remember,
you can’t win if you don’t play!

Want to be in on an out-of-this-world secret?  Be the first of your friends
to see ALL NEW LEGO Star Wars action!  Come back after Christmas to take a
sneak peak at http://www.LEGO.com/starwars

Had enough yet?  Well, there’s more!  Watch out -- LEGO Insectoids are
invading your PC!  Master the three challenges, enter the secret code and
you could win a big surprise!  You never know what you might win at
http://www.LEGO.com/futuristic/insectoids.

Just imagine . . . your future house or home. . .  How will you live?  Show
us what it looks like and win a trip to the GRAND opening of LEGOLAND
California! It’s easy - just jump to http://www.LEGO.com/events/justimagine/

Remember that LEGO Web Club members, are always first to know about BIG NEWS
like LEGO Star Wars sets, so visit http://www.LEGO.com a lot to make sure
you don’t miss anything!

Happy Holidays!
Your LEGO Web Friends

P.S. Don't forget if you don't want anymore emails from us, go to your home
page and click on the mini membership card at the top of the page. Then
click the Change Card button. You will magically go back to a signup screen.
Uncheck the e-mail option below your e-mail address.

richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888                  ICQ 13177071
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/