 General / 937
Re: Received this e-mail from Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 30 Nov 1998 15:27:23 GMT

Richard Dee wrote:

if you are  a member of the web-club, you'll get it too.

Hello LEGO WEB CLUB MEMBERS

Thank you for making http://www.LEGO.com one of the best sites on the
Internet. We have a great Holiday season lined up for you - so don’t wait
any longer - check out some of the greatest Web Club exclusive stuff EVER!!!

I feel that I have to comment on how much Lego's website has improved
over the last year.  It looks great and there is a lot of content on
these pages.  I really enjoyed the insectoids challenges, RC Racer game,
and the contest in December looks good too.  The Wishlist is a great
idea and the catalogs are becoming more complete.  Once web-based
ordering becomes available, I will be very happy.  At first I thought
the new web-club looked pretty limited, but now I really like it.  It
makes me want to visit www.lego.com more often - which is what I suppose
the point is, after all.

--
Thomas Main