 General / 936
Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 30 Nov 1998 15:03:58 GMT

"Jesse Long" <LongJR97@hotmail.com> writes:

Interesting, especially when most of the messages so far are about
technology more than community.  Do you think people are going to think
differently about RTL if it's moved?  Personally, I didn't know you ran it
until this thread came up.  It doesn't appear to me that it would make a
difference as long as the name stayed RTL.  People won't know the difference
and won't really care, beyond a few people who will worry that some
fictional "natural rights" are getting violated by letting you host it.

See the other response at
   http://www.lugnet.com/news/display.cgi?lugnet.general:934

No one runs RTL -- we're just brainstorming about the merits or drawbacks of
hosting it here in addition to all the other places it's currently hosted --
not about moving it to only be hosted here.

--Todd