  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 4441 – 4460 of about 412000.
Search took 0.06 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Technic RC car (was (insert deity here), Thank you for my wife!!!)

Awesome find Rob, thanks!!! Can't wait to get my hands on it. Strangely enough, it doesn't show up if you do a search for 8475 from the main page at LEGO.com. This is another way to see it: (URL) it just me, or do the wheel hubs seem like the same (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 3.041)

  Re: Pic of Mount Everest set in Instr. for #7418

(...) Erm, you must be talking about #7417 Temple of Mount Everest: (URL)2 (possibly 3) white triangular BURPs Only two. (...) Four actually. (...) I don't see any plain white heads, just three minifig skulls with evil grins. (...) Mind you, I don't (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.adventurers)

lego, com
(score: 3.041)

  Re: Legends winner

(...) Allan, you are quite right that it isn't fair to give the participants to get a sneak peak at the future legends Lego Direct will bring out. It should be announced on Lego.com either first or at least at the same time as the event (Brickfest). (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

lego, com
(score: 3.041)

  MichLTC upcoming show mentioned on lego.com website

For the news page: (URL) the news item itself: (URL) will need to log in to the club first (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains.org)

lego, com
(score: 3.040)

  bulk Lego

Cant remember if the talk of the new Milton Keynes shop touched on this, but just in case you haven't read, they will be selling bulk bricks in a pic n mix style in the new shop opening next month... cool (URL) and btw ... yay -> (URL) Stacey (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

lego, com
(score: 3.040)

  Re: Message boards on LEGO.com?

(...) Jake, for URL's would it be possible to leave them in the message, but just not make them 'clickable'??? Then the user could just cut and paste them to another browser window, and it's not really something that lego.com linked the user (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.039)

  FW: Bulk Discount Code and Europe

Não sei se recebem o lugnet.lego.direct, mas isto interessa-nos (quem usar a S@H, that is)! :) Eis as duas messagens mais interessantes destes threads, por ordem inversa de datas: -----Original Message----->Jake McKee Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2002 (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)

lego, com
(score: 3.039)

  Re: Engine shed design

(...) Your structure is looking cool! The LEGO Shows and Events group built the original...amazing work. I am actually going to be bring the original engine shed, as well as this new one: (URL) Brickfest next weekend if anyone is interested. Jake (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 3.039)

  Mercredi 26 Juin 2002

[ Titres des News ] o Creations: Supercar (8448) + RCX (mstorms) [ Détails des News ] o Creations: Supercar (8448) + RCX ---...--- Auteur: jlb ( (URL) ) @ 18:35 Topic: mstorms Ces pages ne sont pas nouvelles (pas plus que le modele d'ailleurs), (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.fr)

lego, com
(score: 3.039)

  Tan Spindle Fence (quarter-round)

Just noticed this and thought I'd mention it. LEGO's S@H site has what appears to be a web exclusive Spiderman set with 2 of the rare TAN Spindle Fence's (quarter-round). Just thought there might be some builders out there that might be interested. (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

lego, com
(score: 3.038)

  updating Robolab 2.5

Need your help understanding why and how to update Robolab 2.5. Tufts offers Service Pack 1 for Robolab version 2.5.1 at (URL) . What should owners of version 2.5 do ? Does 2.5 need the updates in Service Pack 1 ? How do owners of version 2.5 update (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.dacta)

lego, com
(score: 3.038)

  Re: Rules for April Fool's Day (was: Strange Find on Lego.com)

(...) this one: lame or copycat hoaxes need not apply. Personally, I feel that April Fool's has gotten a bit out of hand around here. It seems that everybody and his dog have a hoax to spring, and some of them aren't all that good. We've all seen (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.038)

  Re: Rules for April Fool's Day (was: Strange Find on Lego.com)

"Rules" for April Fools Day? I had to check the date on the post to see if the poster was serious or not. :-) I'm not sure you can promulgate rules or have them stick. (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.038)

  Re: Rules for April Fool's Day (was: Strange Find on Lego.com)

(...) for the fact that it's been done so many times before. If you threw it together in 15 minutes, then why get so upset about the fact that it fell apart in five? Relax, share a good laugh, and try something more original next year. - Chris. (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.038)

  Re: Making Lego MOC Web Pages

(URL) Maxwell" <r34_v@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HD7Ju0.G1C@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) you (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-03, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 3.038)

  Santa Fe Cars - now on lego.com

Hi Just visited the Lego website. The new Santa Fe cars can now be preordered. Seems like they will be available in Europe before the US. In Denmark, 20 and 31 august. In the US, 6 september and 8 october. whoohoo. Kecia Hansen (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains) !

lego, com
(score: 3.038)

  Re: Please suggest which RIS version is good

I think you may be right about the software differences-- like I said, I've only used 2.0. Still, if you can get a good deal on an older version, grab it. Remember, you can upgrade to the 2.0 software for only $20 (search shop.lego.com for "2.0 (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 3.037)

  Winnaar LEGO Legend verkiezing is bekend

Zoals jullie waarschijlijk al wisten is er op de internetsite van LEGO© een verkiezing gehouden voor wat mogelijk als de volgende LEGO Legend set opnieuw uitgebracht zou worden. Men kon daarbij kiezen uit 5 oude sets. Gisteren heeft Jake McKee, (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.nl)

lego, com
(score: 3.037)

  Re: New 2003 Belville Sets

(...) that (...) Good guess! Looks like they showed up today on lego.com. Some are in stock and some accepting backorders w/a ship date of March 7th. Jule (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.fabuland)

lego, com
(score: 3.037)

  LEGO MindStorms SDK 2.5

Hello I have found today on LEGO's website the MINDSTORMS SDK 2.5. Is an upgrade that adds full Spybotics support. (URL) Koldo ***...*** (URL) Tecnología y Robótica (URL) ***...*** (...) (22 years ago, 26-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 3.037)

More:  Next Page >>