 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 198
197  |  199
Subject:
updating Robolab 2.5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.dacta
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 22:57:41 GMT

Need your help understanding why and how to update Robolab 2.5.

Tufts offers Service Pack 1 for Robolab version 2.5.1 at
http://www.ceeo.tufts.edu/robolabatceeo/Resources/Service_Pack/default.asp .

What should owners of version 2.5 do ?

Does 2.5 need the updates in Service Pack 1 ?

How do owners of version 2.5 update it to 2.5.1 ?

What does 2.5.1 update beyond 2.5 ?

Does Lego currently ship 2.5.1 ?

Do the Beta Patches at
http://www.ceeo.tufts.edu/robolabatceeo/Resources/downloads/default.asp
applicable to version 2.5.0 update it to 2.5.1 ?

Lego's Robolab page http://www.lego.com/dacta/robolab/default.htm does not
mention version 2.5.1 or even version 2.5 even though Pitsco ships 2.5.  How
do owners of Robolab 2.5 normally update to the current version ?

Thanks in advance for your help.