  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 4121 – 4140 of about 412000.
Search took 0.07 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  LEGO Media launches new global TV production arm

Republication of LEGO Company press release of Apr 12, 2000: (URL) Media launches new global TV production arm Mark Livingstone, MD of LEGO Media International, today announced the formation of a new division dedicated to the production of high (...) (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.announce) !

lego, com
(score: 4.053)

  6285 Black Seas Barracuda Legend Winner?

Hi all, Sorry if this has been posted before, a quick search for number and name revealed only a small thread in lugnet.loc.it (in Italian) LEGO.com/build has a feature that says 6285 Black Seas Barracuda has won the Legend Voting and will be (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.053)

  Re: R: How to make a differential when you've got no one?

"Luis Hernández" <lmhariano@latinmail.com> wrote in message news:H7GE3v.Lxo@lugnet.com... (...) use (...) 8222, (...) I was working on using the pulleys and even have done one with the 24T gear but i was staying with the direct non-slip drive, and (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 4.053)

  (insert deity here), Thank you for my wife!!!

My lovely wife asked me to show her those crappy Lego Racers today, so I went on over to shop.lego.com (of course). As we were scrolling through the different sets, I found it!!!! Don't know if this is old or new news, but the new R/C car is (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, com
(score: 4.053)

  Re: LEGO disappearing from small toyshops

(...) Um, isn't this *really* big news? A minimum buy of $1000 would make it reasonable for some parts sellers to buy Lego at wholesale. It's not 75% off clearance, but wholesale would be a good price, especially if it gave a seller the opportunity (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.theory)

lego, com
(score: 4.052)

  autoFAQpost /dear-lego/howto_get_tlg_info.en.faq

Subject: Where can I find information about the LEGO&reg; company? Topic-Level: 1 Content-Language: en Originator: Jim Baker, 1998-12-28 Revision: Jeremy Sproat Reference: (URL) How about other countries? Location: /dear-lego/ <P> Try the LEGO (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jul-99, to lugnet.faq)

lego, com
(score: 4.052)

  alexa web search rankings

I was fooling around with the "Alexa Web Search" page (URL) see how different LEGO-related sites rank. The numbers have to be taken with a huge grain of salt, since it doesn't look beyond the domain when gathering its data. Also, the data is dated (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.052)

  Re: Picture piracy on lego.com

"Bram Lambrecht" <BXL34@po.cwru.edu> wrote in message news:MABBIBJJFOJIOHD...wru.edu... (...) never (...) Yeah. But if Artemis ever does become a reality - the new file format could be encoded and a 'parts author status' could be granted and (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.cad, lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 4.052)

  Re: NXT avaliable in London

In article <J3I2sr.9L6@lugnet.com>, Patrick Levy <patrick@omiccron.com.br> wrote (...) Hi Patrick Pre-ordered NXT (Lego web shop) ship in September. Distributors I have spoken to are expecting stock around 15th September, so they should be in the (...) (18 years ago, 5-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

lego, com
(score: 4.052)

  Oprah's Favorite Things: LEGO Mosaic

Prepare for a run on (URL) LEGO Mosaic> sets this holiday season. Oprah Winfrey, whose purchasing advice can make or break a small company, has listed LEGO Mosaics as one of her "Favorite Things" in this month's "O" magazine. She might feature it on (...) (20 years ago, 21-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.build.mosaic, lugnet.general, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.052)

  Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?

Um, yeah, what he said (i.e., a METOO post). Todd - some of your posts come across as you "handing the message down from on high". I know you don't mean to seem that way, but you are coming across that way in some of your posts. Let's just lay off (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.052)

  LEGO Factory price list - Decorations

Here's another small group of parts. They're grouped in lots of 10, and prices are in USD. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> Part Color Price BrickLink Part ID (URL) plant, large pine tree> green .64 (URL) 3471> (URL) glass, window 1x2x2 (...) (18 years ago, 13-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.052)

  Re: Missing item number in latest Shop At Home catalog?

(...) ... Here are pictures: (URL) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.052)

  Re: SpyBotics Flyer

As has been pointed out to me perhaps I should have mentioned one URL that does work, which is: www.spybotics.com However, this is not a support site like the one provided for Mindstorms (www.mindstorms.com). What is confusing here is that the (...) (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.052)

  Interview with a Sorting Bot on the "Daily Brick"

When I created little minions to help me clean and sort my work area, I had no idea the (URL) Bots> would become stars! Read the Daily Brick's Interveiw with a Sorting Bot on (2 URLs) Image Courtesy the Daily Brick & Eric Sophie Goto (URL) LEGO.com> (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.inst, lugnet.lego, FTX) !

lego, com
(score: 4.052)

  Re: 2001 Racers now at shop.lego.com

(...) Juniorization? I don't think we are talking about the same thing here. The subject is not the racer series from last year (juniorized town type sets) but the newly introduced ugly... things. We can not talk about juniorization about them (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.052)

  Check that job offer...

We will be getting some interesting things in the near future... I don't know a word of Danish, but it's talking about DSP programming and stuff, to be used in all productions ------- Beskrivelse af afdelingen Electronics R&D har en central (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.052)

  Re: Ist ja schon vorbei - Xmas 2002. // War: Na, Blaubärte - schöne Weihnachten gehabt?

In lugnet.loc.de, Johannes Koehler writes: Wünsche allen Eisenbahnern, Piraten und AFOLs ein frohes und besinnliches Fest gehabt zu haben! Was gab es bei Euch an benoppten Geschenken? Hier außer Rumkugeln wie erwartet gar nichts weiter.... (...) Ne, (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.de)

lego, com
(score: 4.052)

  New parts available on PAB online and Factory Palete

Hi folks, I just thought you all might like to know that it appears that the Factory palete has been updated to include elements in "Custom Car Garage" and the PAB selection has been updated accordingly. Perhaps most notably the minifig parts (...) (16 years ago, 19-Sep-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.052)

  Re: New Knight's Kingdom Prices

(...) Actually, there've been three Bionicle-related McPromos, although the middle one didn't come with actual sets. In mid-May 2002, the (URL) Bohrok Swarm trading card packs> were released with "Big Kid" meals. Back on topic: the larger Knights' (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.052)

More:  Next Page >>