 General / 23286
23285  |  23287
Subject:
Check that job offer...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 01:40:25 GMT

We will be getting some interesting things in the near future...
I don't know a word of Danish, but it's talking about
DSP programming and stuff, to be used in all productions

-------
Beskrivelse af afdelingen
Electronics R&D har en central placering i vores udviklingsorganisation og
skal supportere udviklingsprojekter inden for alle produktkategorier fra LEGO
Baby til LEGO Mindstorms med elektronik løsninger
-------

What do you guys think ?

http://www.lego.com/info/jobsspecific.asp?JobId=372