 General / 23297
Re: Check that job offer...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 03:53:35 GMT

In lugnet.general, Raphael P. Jacquot writes:
well not currently, the processor in the RCX is a general purpose
microcontroller, like the ones in your car. I think this is more related
with vision or sound-related stuff, like voice recognition/activation
or something.

Ok, point taken. I'm not familiar with the RCX but if your device had any
onboard A/D it could be called a DSP in the early 80s. Things have moved on.
Here's what they want:

Kendskab til: / "Knowledge Of:"

Sampling teknologi inden for lyd
Driver programmering
Communication Protocols
Sound Generation
Motor Control
Visual State

The first line, and I'm guessing again, seems to say "sampling within noise".
Could be interested in voice recognition! I'm not sure what they are trying to
say after that...

Anyway, it sounds like they want capabilities for a next-generation Mindstorms,
or else a robotic dog. What do you think?

A few hours and maybe some .dk folks will comment.