 General / 23296
Re: problems with lego.com
Newsgroups:
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 03:41:23 GMT

FileUpload: No
MouseOver: False
PNG: False
FontColor: False
FontSize: False
TableBGColor: False
JavaScriptVer: 0
IPAddr: 212.43.199.14
Click here to have BrowserHawk look up host name.
SSLActive: False
SSLKeySize: 0
You must click here to check key size.
TableBGImage: False
CompressGZip: True
EmailCrawler: False
Height: N/A
HeightAvail: N/A
Width: N/A
WidthAvail: N/A
ConnectionSpeed: This feature requires a JavaScript capable browser, which
yours is not.
Plugin_Flash: Not detectable with your browser
Plugin_FlashVerEx: Not detectable with your browser
Plugin_Director: Not detectable with your browser
Plugin_DirectorVerEx: Not detectable with your browser
Plugin_QuickTime: Not detectable with your browser
Plugin_Acrobat: Click here to test
Plugin_RealPlayer: Not detectable with your browser
Plugin_MediaPlayer: Not detectable with your browser
Plugin_MediaPlayerVerEx: Not detectable with your browser
ConnectionType: Not detectable with your browser
ColorDepth: Not detectable with your browser
XML: False
WAP: False
WAP_DeviceModel: Unknown
WAP_Gateway:
WAP_SubscriberID:
WAP_MaxDeckSize: 0
HDML: False
PDA: False
---------

With all this info, lego should be able to send the appropriate stuff to
any user...