 General / 23290
Re: problems with lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 03:21:34 GMT

On Mon, Oct 23, 2000 at 03:05:17AM +0000, Raphael P. Jacquot wrote:
I think I know what the problem is there.
exerpt from the page :

[snip]

see, it sets the cookie from some javascript code.
if you don't have javascript, it doesn't work...

that would explain why it's not set in the first place, but doesn't explain
why when I do 'lynx -cookie_file=~/.netscape/cookie' after visiting the site
with netscape, and getting the cookie, I still get "cookies must be enabled".

unless they try and give you a session specifig cookie...  could be, I guess.

:/

--
Dan Boger / dan@peeron.com / www.peeron.com / ICQ: 1130750
<set:1577_1>:  BASIC bucket (LEGO/BASIC)