  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 4021 – 4040 of about 412000.
Search took 0.06 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Hybrid-pneumatic quadruped

I recently put a hybrid-pneumatic quadruped (Quad_I) up on the Mindstorms site. It might be of interest to the readers of lugnet.robotics.rcx. The URL is (URL) (all one line, if the lugnet server breaks it up). Or you can, of course, go to (URL) and (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

lego, com
(score: 4.056)

  Missing 2010 Kingdoms sets

Number: 852921 Name: Knights Battle Pack Theme: LEGO / SYSTEM / Castle / Kingdoms Year: 2010 Pieces: ? (shop.lego.com says 1 but that's inconsistent with previous battle packs) Figures: 5 MSRP: $14.99 (USD) (URL) 852922 Name: Dragon Battle Pack (...) (14 years ago, 9-Jul-10, to lugnet.admin.database)

lego, com
(score: 4.056)

  Re: What category is Arctic?

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message news:384c4640.771464...net.com... (...) Raiders? (...) Is it officially? I think there is nothing called "town" in current lego range. Resq, Spaceport and extreme team sets are all supposed to be (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.056)

  Just in time for Father's Day: TTX Intermodal Double-Stack Car Available Now

I noticed the other day on S@H that the estimated shipping date for the Intermodal Car in the U.S. was still June 17th. I checked again this evening and low and behold it is available now... Just in time for Father's Day!!!!! (URL) (19 years ago, 10-Jun-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 4.056)

  Re: 30 NEW Train Sets! -- Or Individual Hobby Train Models Pricing

(...) They appear to be available again. The models that I uploaded have just been approved too. Oddly, they don't show up when you search under trains. Of course, they didn't approve both my buffered and unbuffered versions. They must have thought (...) (18 years ago, 24-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 4.056)

  S@H SW blowout May 3rd and 4th

S@H has a bunch of SW keychains very cheep ($0.61), plus obscene discounts on a couple of big sets. Shipping is free on orders over $75. May 3rd and 4th only. 10179 UCS falcon is $170 (from $679.99) 10195 dropship with walker $87.50 (from $349.99) (...) (14 years ago, 3-May-10, to lugnet.loc.ca)

lego, com
(score: 4.056)

  Re: New coaster at LEGOLAND California appearing in 2001

(...) this new ride is due to open this spring (2001). There's recently been an update to the official LL CA website -- A new homepage and some content. No new press releases though. None since 2000. I have a print copy of the press release (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

lego, com
(score: 4.056)

  Re: A new area of LEGO.com: the Build section

(...) Well, www.lego.com has been "too cool" for me since virtually day one anyway, so if its webdesigners can't figure out these issues, it'd be no big loss if I can never access content on it. LUGNET is *much* more friendly (and more human IMO) (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.056)

  What's the difference between LEGO Direct and LEGO Shop At Home?

Hello, everyone! Hope you are all having a great summer. We’re very pleased by the response to our initial offering of LEGO bulk packs, and we hope that you’re looking forward to the many exciting initiatives we have lined up for the fall. But more (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.general) !

lego, com
(score: 4.056)

  LEGO Group posts 11 per cent sales increase for 2013

LEGO Group posts 11 per cent sales increase for 2013 February 27, 2014. Billund, DK In less than ten years, firm has more than quadrupled its revenue. LEGO Group has this morning confirmed that it increased sales in 2013 by 11 per cent. Evergreen (...) (11 years ago, 27-Feb-14, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.056)

  7184 MTT Withdrawn?

Is it just my inability to locate it, or has the 7184 MTT been withdrawn? It is not listed on lego.com under star wars products. A search on 7184 yeilds 'no matches were found' It is not in the latest printed UK catalog. And is not in the shop at (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 4.056)

  3 new SW MOCs in the LEGO Magazine

A few months ago I was commissioned by LEGO to make some alternate models for their magazine and website. They sent me the prototypes for the 4 new SW MINI sets and I came up with 3 models. I don't have the magazine but I hear it has some images of (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

lego, com
(score: 4.056)

  Re: HELP! Can someone answer me this.......

(...) I'd say give it a couple of days before you start to worry. I'm not sure where you're expecting a package from (LEGO Shop at Home?), but the first thing to do is check with them and find out when it was sent, and how. If it is S@H you're (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

lego, com
(score: 4.056)

  Switerland - LEGO Shop at Home

GRÜZI Wohl, Yes, finally! Switzerland is up and running and the 12th European country that is part of LEGO Shop at Home Europe! What is left to be said but... Viel Spass & Happy Shopping! Kate LEGO Direct Europe (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.056)

  Re: Was it a PR plug? (was: It's brawl night in the kiddie pool)

(...) From the ebay LD page: ==+== LEGO Shop At Home LEGO Shop At Home features the newest items, plus hard to find toys, reissued classics, and special items not available in any store. LEGO Shop At Home offers the fastest, most convenient way to (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego, com
(score: 4.056)

  RoboLab newsgroup page updates

The RoboLab newsgroup page (URL) some updating. The first two links on the left pane don't work anymore. The following two links should replace those first two links: Tufts RoboLab site (URL) or (URL) Education (Dacta) RoboLab site (URL) Pitsco site (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.dacta)

lego, com
(score: 4.056)

  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

(...) The price is a little steep, but it's still a pretty cool set. Sadly, I think TLC is getting the wrong idea about pricing -- I guess there is little hope in getting them to drop prices any time soon. The pumpkin itself is very similar to what (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.056)

  Creator Buckets - Purple & Orange

Can anyone shed any light on the new Creator buckets pictured in Boram Lee's folder? (URL) of the buckets pictured, 7825, has a decent selection of orange and purple bricks. (URL) ideas when we can expect to see these on the shelves? I don't see any (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.056)

  Small LoM sets

I noticed that people were starting to find the 4 small LoM sets in stores. The Rover and Double Hover have been available at TRUs and Super Wal-Marts for some time, and the other two have ben spotted in England. Several weeks ago I found them (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.space)

lego, com
(score: 4.056)

  Are You a Hardcore LEGO® MINDSTORMS® NXT User?

Do you want to have a seat in our closed web forum, the MINDSTORMS Community Partners, where we involve you in our development and tests of new ideas, concepts, prototypes, products and discuss various issues around our SW, HW, FW and wetware…? Then (...) (15 years ago, 29-Jun-09, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.056)

More:  Next Page >>