 Trains / 28938
Re: 30 NEW Train Sets! -- Or Individual Hobby Train Models Pricing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2007 02:28:59 GMT

Mike Walsh wrote:
In lugnet.trains, James Mathis wrote:

[ ... snipped ... ]

later,

James Mathis

It appears that the Bricklink sellers have wiped out the supply of red train
doors because any model which uses them are no longer available.  This is also
true of the 4 models I uploaded on Wednesday which all can be built from the
Hobby Train box.  All 4 were available on Wednesday are not available today.

For the curious:

Train Station:
<http://shop.lego.com/Product/Factory/Product.aspx?p=LFH002&mid=08141421-6723-4d89-99a2-5460a76481b0>

Passenger Wagon:
<http://shop.lego.com/Product/Factory/Product.aspx?p=LFH002&mid=1a195193-8b8e-43ed-bc41-ee1ec8529aa9>

Postal Wagon:
<http://shop.lego.com/Product/Factory/Product.aspx?p=LFH002&mid=bdf79e49-db65-4600-817d-54895332c0d1>

Switcher:
<http://shop.lego.com/Product/Factory/Product.aspx?p=LFH002&mid=a94748fd-0a71-4787-876c-9ae1b907707d>

Two of these (the small train station and the passenger wagon) were among the 80
models for the LHT project which were not selected, the other two I captured a
couple weeks ago while flying home from Munich.

Mike

--

Blog:  <http://blog.carolinatrainbuilders.com>

They appear to be available again.

The models that I uploaded have just been approved too. Oddly, they
don't show up when you search under trains. Of course, they didn't
approve both my buffered and unbuffered versions. They must have thought
that the cars were accidental duplicates.

http://factory.lego.com/gallery/?parameters=2||c6bc9ebe-01f2-4161-90e1-07e0321e5a8a

Chris

--
http://mysite.verizon.net/cjmasi/lego/