 Trains / 28934
Re: 30 NEW Train Sets! -- Or Individual Hobby Train Models Pricing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2007 12:44:32 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis wrote:

... snipped ...

later,

James Mathis

It appears that the Bricklink sellers have wiped out the supply of red train doors because any model which uses them are no longer available. This is also true of the 4 models I uploaded on Wednesday which all can be built from the Hobby Train box. All 4 were available on Wednesday are not available today.

For the curious:

Train Station: http://shop.lego.com/Product/Factory/Product.aspx?p=LFH002&mid=08141421-6723-4d89-99a2-5460a76481b0

Passenger Wagon: http://shop.lego.com/Product/Factory/Product.aspx?p=LFH002&mid=1a195193-8b8e-43ed-bc41-ee1ec8529aa9

Postal Wagon: http://shop.lego.com/Product/Factory/Product.aspx?p=LFH002&mid=bdf79e49-db65-4600-817d-54895332c0d1

Switcher: http://shop.lego.com/Product/Factory/Product.aspx?p=LFH002&mid=a94748fd-0a71-4787-876c-9ae1b907707d

Two of these (the small train station and the passenger wagon) were among the 80 models for the LHT project which were not selected, the other two I captured a couple weeks ago while flying home from Munich.

Mike

--

Blog: http://blog.carolinatrainbuilders.com