 Trains / 28958
Re: 30 NEW Train Sets! -- Or Individual Hobby Train Models Pricing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2007 13:55:31 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jason J Railton wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Christopher Masi wrote:
Blog:  <http://blog.carolinatrainbuilders.com>

They appear to be available again.

The models that I uploaded have just been approved too. Oddly, they
don't show up when you search under trains. Of course, they didn't
approve both my buffered and unbuffered versions. They must have thought
that the cars were accidental duplicates.
http://factory.lego.com/gallery/?parameters=2||c6bc9ebe-01f2-4161-90e1-07e0321e5a8a

What does it show when approval has been turned down?  I can already see some
duplicates in the recent models.

I had one model that was not approved for VIOLATION OF OTHER TRADEMARKS.  It was
a Coca-Cola reefer so the reason it was turned down was pretty obvious.  I found
out that it was refused when I logged in on the LEGO site with my user name.
When it is pending approval, there is a yellow circle in the upper left corner
of the picture and the CHECK PRICE rectangle says PENDING APPROVAL.  That time,
when it was refused, the circle and the rectangle were dark red with VIOLATION
OF OTHER TRADEMARKS in bold letters!

I resubmitted it after shuffling the sides so the Coca-Cola wasn't obvious.  I
called it "soft drink reefer" and went on in the description that if you changed
the pieces on the side, it would form a famous logo.  It was approved but the
name was changed to "Creation".  The description was also reduced to "Creation"!

Daniel Aubin