 Space / 8286
8285  |  8287
Subject:
Small LoM sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 16:07:54 GMT

  I noticed that people were starting to find the 4 small LoM sets in
stores.  The Rover and Double Hover have been available at TRUs and Super
Wal-Marts for some time, and the other two have ben spotted in England.
Several weeks ago I found them listed on Lego.com.  To find them, just
search for 7301 and then look at the list of them listed next to the item
information (not lego.com/mars).  Interestingly enough, they only showed 3
of the 4...  Oh, and they have been given names, too.