 Space / 8303
Re: Small LoM sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 21:47:09 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jonathan Mizner writes:
I noticed that people were starting to find the 4 small LoM sets in
stores.  The Rover and Double Hover have been available at TRUs and Super
Wal-Marts for some time, and the other two have ben spotted in England.
Several weeks ago I found them listed on Lego.com.  To find them, just
search for 7301 and then look at the list of them listed next to the item
information (not lego.com/mars).  Interestingly enough, they only showed 3
of the 4...  Oh, and they have been given names, too.

Those small sets are also exclusively available individually packaged at
Shell gas-marts in the States. Furthermore, 2 months ago I spotted an
exclusive "Mars Encounter" set offer($5.99 value) found in 10-pack boxes of
Quaker Instant Oatmeal Variety Pack for 24 oatmeal packets and $2.99 for
shipping and handing. Hope that helps.

Todd Amacher
"Silicon Psyche"
http://moonbase-io.webjump.com/default.htm