 Castle / 7635
Re: HELP! Can someone answer me this.......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 23:26:04 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Robbie Anderson writes:
Would anyone know how long it takes for a package to be sent? I live in
Oklahoma City, and a friend said it should take about 4-5 days for it to get
to me. It's been 7 days already. And, for anyone who ordered any of the
chrome knight sets, did they get delivered by a UPS guy or did you get them
in your mailbox? I ordered two of them. Someone PLEASE give me an answer for
this.
PLEASE either post it on LUGNET or e-mail it to me at: B50 twice@aol.com.
Whoever does, thanks a lot!

I'd say give it a couple of days before you start to worry.  I'm not sure
where you're expecting a package from (LEGO Shop at Home?), but the first
thing to do is check with them and find out when it was sent, and how.  If
it is S@H you're talking about, the standard shipping times are found here:

http://shop.lego.com/TermsPolicies/shipping_and_handling.asp

Hope that helps,

James