 Castle / 7634
Re: HELP! Can someone answer me this.......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 22:42:21 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Robbie Anderson writes:
Would anyone know how long it takes for a package to be sent? I live in
Oklahoma City, and a friend said it should take about 4-5 days for it to get
to me. It's been 7 days already. And, for anyone who ordered any of the
chrome knight sets, did they get delivered by a UPS guy or did you get them
in your mailbox? I ordered two of them. Someone PLEASE give me an answer for
this.

Slooowww Down.  Where are they being sent from?  I'm assuming you ordered
from LEGO Shop at Home.  If so, most shipments these days seem to be
delivered via USPS Priority Mail, shipping from Connecticut.  Priority Mail
has no service delivery guarantees although LEGO will certainly make good on
any lost shipments.

Normally, you cannot file a USPS Domestic Insurance Claim until 30 days
after shipment.  I've had Priority Mail packages (on a rare occasion) take
as long as 3 weeks to ship coast to coast.

Call Shop at Home (again assuming that's where you ordered them from) and
find out when(if) the package was shipped.  I ordered from one of the Outlet
stores once and found that the package was never actually shipped, it got
buried under an incoming UPS shipment and never made it out the door.
Things do happen...

I'm sure your package will turn up.  Hope this helps,

-Rob.