 Castle / 7632
7631  |  7633
Subject:
HELP! Can someone answer me this.......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 21:22:10 GMT

Would anyone know how long it takes for a package to be sent? I live in
Oklahoma City, and a friend said it should take about 4-5 days for it to get
to me. It's been 7 days already. And, for anyone who ordered any of the
chrome knight sets, did they get delivered by a UPS guy or did you get them
in your mailbox? I ordered two of them. Someone PLEASE give me an answer for
this.
PLEASE either post it on LUGNET or e-mail it to me at: B50 twice@aol.com.
Whoever does, thanks a lot!