  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 3441 – 3460 of about 412000.
Search took 0.05 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

Hi everyone - I was just fooling around on lego.com and found something that may be of interest: (URL) not heard of this, and a quick search here on Lugnet didn't turn up anything - is this a new, heretofore unknown release? In any case, way to go (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle) !!

lego, com
(score: 3.198)

  Re: i neeeeeed help! can't logon to the lego site

(...) "Can't log on to certain URLs" and "IR Tower light stays on..." for me were two connected problems. I solved them, thanks to the Eastman Kodak webmaster and tech support at my ISP, Sympatico.ca. They found incorrect settings on my ethernet (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 3.198)

  Re: Help Get Brickshelf Instructions on www.lego.com

(...) Yep. If the instructions were on TLCs site, there would be much more exposure and probably more utilization. 100GB/day ? Who knows. (...) Hear, hear. That motion is seconded. That or for TLC to buy enough of the banner ad space to make it (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.198)

  shrubbery, jumper bricks etc now on-line

The stuff announced by Brad is now on shop.lego.com lawrence (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.198)

  Avete visto i nuovi treni?

www.lego.com > SHOP > THEMES > TRAINS Sembrano tantissimi set ma alla fine si tratta di due locomotive a vapore, grande e piccola, con o senza tender, in cinque varianti di colore. Questo è quello che la Lego intende per "personalizzazione" dei set (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

lego, com
(score: 3.198)

  Re: What makes a cool kid cool? (was: Re: A new area of LEGO.com: the Build section)

(...) I think it must happen some, yes, and that's a probably a downside. CLSotW isn't specifically marketed at masses of kids, though, so I'm not too worried. (...) The competitive nature of the area is there regardless of the name. I don't have (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego, com
(score: 3.197)

  Re: Should I upgrade RIS 1.5 to 2.0?

(...) As for lejos, there's no difference. (...) To use the new features with NQC you need the new firmware, which used to be available at (URL) this link is now broken. It should also be somewhere on the CD in RIS 2.0 and the upgrade kit. (...) (...) (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 3.197)

  Re: What makes a cool kid cool? (was: Re: A new area of LEGO.com: the Build section)

(...) I jumped on you for insulting Suzanne (it wasn't the first time, and you know darn well what I'm talking about), for insulting our intelligence, for questioning our integrity, for acting with an egregiously pompous attitude (once again), and I (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego, com
(score: 3.197)

  Re: shop.lego.com - 4 steps forward, 3 steps back

(...) For once, being away in Europe will have its significant LEGO advantages! :) I'm ordering, bigtime; most of the new packs are AVAILABLE (including the garage door bits), I called and got verification of inventory. But Lawrence is wrong about (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.197)

  Re: Droid Developer Kit P-Mode

(...) The micro scout can be programmed using the VLL (Visible Light Link) protocol. VLL is directly supported by the scout (for a picture see (URL) I wrote a program for the Scout that allows me to program the Micro scout using inputs from two (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 3.197)

  Re: LEGO Legends

I honestly think that the next Legends release will be an Auto Chassis or the Test Car. On www.lego.com in one of the Technic sections there is a little area dedicated to the Super Car family tree and the Auto Chassises (1) seem to be highly (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 3.197)

  Re: What makes a cool kid cool? (was: Re: A new area of LEGO.com: the Build section)

In lugnet.lego.direct, Kevin Loch writes: <SNIP> (...) I think this is what needs to be done, us adults can say what we think all we want, and be 100% wrong. I would be interested as to the feedback outside of Lugnet to this "cool kids" section. I (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.197)

  Re: More Rip Off Britain from LEGO

(...) That's just not true. All the S@H stuff comes from one central place, so the whole of Europe is just one market. There's no national segmentation. The only difference between countries is shipping costs, and we pay the various shipping rates (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

lego, com
(score: 3.197)

  lego.com club (oooh the agony)

I decided to once again join the www.lego.com's club (after losing interest last time, which I forgot the password and user name!)... I needed a user name first up... yeah right! Everything I came up with had already gone! Even silly stuff... There (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

lego, com
(score: 3.197)

  Hard to Find

Wild west and rock raiders are now on "hard to find" on Lego.com (UK)... but they are not cheap! They are also taking orders for the Daniel Siskind's 3739... £29.99! Scott A (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

lego, com
(score: 3.196)

  4794 Alpha Team Command Patrol available on Lego.com (US basket)

I found <set:4794> Alpha Team Command Patrol on Lego.com (US basket) and it's available now but it took a while. It doesn't show up when you pick the Side Menu under Themes:Alpha Team It does show up when you look at an individual Alpha Team set and (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, com
(score: 3.196)

  Re: What makes a cool kid cool? (was: Re: A new area of LEGO.com: the Build section)

(...) I can see a problem with the specific word "cool" (if it means the same thing today that it did 20 years ago). I certainly was not "cool" when I was 8, but that meaning does not fit the context of the LEGO page. The page doesn't give any (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.196)

  Re: All this fuss about service packs and accessories

(...) They whole reaseon that I never ordered before when they were available waay back when they were "new" was that I did not have the available cash or a general trust in mail ordering from Shop @ Home. When the 1999 assortment hit, I became a (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.196)

  Re: What makes a cool kid cool? (was: Re: A new area of LEGO.com: the Build section)

"Todd Lehman" <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message news:3af8669a.240866...net.com... (...) Someone else brought this up before (I forget who), but I don't think the site is saying 'these are the only cool kids,' or 'if you're not up here, you're (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.196)

  Re: What makes a cool kid cool? (was: Re: A new area of LEGO.com: the Build section)

(...) But ther *are* special kids! My parents told me I was special when I was a kid. Of course every parent should do that from time to time because all kids are special and amazing in their own way. Wether it's a parent, LEGO or their friends, (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.196)

More:  Next Page >>