  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 2721 – 2740 of about 412000.
Search took 0.08 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  LEGO balloon

My grapevine has told me that a hot-air balloon has been ordered by TLG to advertise the new Legoland Deutschland. You can expect to see it flying anytime now (in Germany). Further details if interested: It was ordered from Cameron Balloons (UK). It (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

lego, com
(score: 3.291)

  Re: What makes a cool kid cool? (was: Re: A new area of LEGO.com: the Build section)

No offense but, for cripes sake man... In lugnet.lego.direct, Todd Lehman writes: [...] (...) [...] (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.291)

  Re: What makes a cool kid cool? (was: Re: A new area of LEGO.com: the Build section)

Ah well, as long as this debate is...er... good for the community ;) -- Erin (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego, com
(score: 3.291)

  Re: Microsoft Targets Kids And Couch Potatoes

"Kyle McDonald" <kmcdonald@bigfoot.com> wrote in message news:G709sy.9D@lugnet.com... (...) No Its all true In terms of content that is - not necessarily the analysis you can see the lay-z chair on microsoft's web side and the lego story is on (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.290)

  Re: S@H exclusive minifigure has been shipped! (#3723)

Hi Dave, the minifigs and other pieces from the Spy Runner can all be found in older town/city sets as well. Nothing new among, besides the trasnparent-dark-blue canopy. Sorry, no further information about a new theme or new sets in there either. (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.290)

  Re: Solar Panels

It's a Lego Dacta product and thus only sold by specific distributors, a list of which (for different countries) you will find here: (URL) are roughly about $50 -- ***...*** brickhead's brain: (URL) in all it's just another brick in the wall..... (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 3.290)

  Looks like even less availability for us here.

Hello all. Take a look at (URL) production capacity right? So I'm guessing it'll mean that Australia receives an even higher proportion of this reduction as we aren't a major market. D'oh Santosh If you want to hear my whingefest..refer to (URL) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.au)

lego, com
(score: 3.290)

  (canceled)

lego, com
(score: 3.290)

  Recapiti della LEGO ITALIA

Ho ricevuto dalla Sig.ra Daniela Brambilla i seguenti recapiti della Lego Italia: 1) Telefono 02. 3103 2222 (attivo da metà giugno); 2) L'indirizzo per il pagamento tramite assegno e': LEGO ITALY- SERVIZIO CLIENTI- Corso Sempione 6- 20154 MILANO; 3) (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

lego, com
(score: 3.290)

  Re: New Pricing??

(...) The company is "Lego Australia Pty Ltd" and the Consumer Advisory Service (the people you talk to on 1800 683 100 as you mentioned) is part of that company. You can see this by looking in the whitepages: LEGO AUSTRALIA PTY LTD 2 Lincoln St (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

lego, com
(score: 3.290)

  LEGO.com updated more!!!

Lego.com has been updated with a new story contest, "Minifig Comic Adventures" Game, and "COMING SOON: Lego Comic Maker" or something like that. The Life On Mars website is up, but with only a picture and a COMING SOON sign. I got the adress for the (...) (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.announce)

lego, com
(score: 3.290)

  Child Friendly Golf Course Opening At Legoland CA

CARLSBAD, Calif. (June 1, 2005) – LEGOLAND® California is bringing the game of golf to a child’s level this summer. The 128-acre family theme park is teaming up with La Jolla Club Golf Company, the country’s leading designer of children’s golf (...) (19 years ago, 10-Jun-05, to lugnet.legoland.california)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.290)

  Re: Lego.com temporarily offline

"Spitz" <alfredjr@diamondbullet.com> wrote in message news:GJ92sv.B7z@lugnet.com... (...) It really has been done for several hours now. As they said it would be. Most unusual I wonder if they are having a problem, rather than maintenance? regards (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.289)

  messaggio di precisazione (Re: A parziale consolazione)

A tutti gli Amici dell'ItLUG. Ho avuto in questi giorni un cordiale scambio epistolare con la sig.ra Daniela Brambilla, la quale mi ha chiesto di rettificare quanto detto in precedenza perché non corrispondeva al reale servizio offerto dalla Lego (...) (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

lego, com
(score: 3.289)

  Ultrasonic sensors

I just saw the Autonomous Bug-AKF01 robot posted on the Mindstorms website (mindstorms.lego.com) by someone who called himself h9819152. He used 3 home-brew ultrasonic sensors. I'd like to create or get my hands on some of these. I couldn't find a (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 3.289)

  New LEGO.com - cut those flash junk!

In the old site I can at least look at the catalogue without running into frash. No in the new one anymore. You can't look at the train sets without it asking you to install some lame program aka flash. Am I suppose to use Lugnet to just look at the (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, com
(score: 3.289)

  Re: Is the Flare Throwbot discontinued?

(...) Hi Bradley, I don't live in the US so I can't tell you which toy chain might still carry these. However, browsing shop.lego.com (with a US shopping basket of course) I found out that you can still order all 12 Slizers but the Amazon one. Flare (...) (24 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic.slizer, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

lego, com
(score: 3.289)

  Re: the best laid plans of mice and men

(...) your (...) I have no specific issue which gets to me, I just have a general feeling of apathetic malcontempt. Everything from the way from the way the 2001 "leak" was handled to the way TLC appear to have swept over complians about having (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.288)

  Re: S@H woes

(...) While I find the site at times somewhat annoying, I don't see THOSE sorts of delays. what browser are you running? Some Mac thing? I am running IE 5.50 on Win 2000 over dialup, mostly. BTW (the menus are Javascript, but we know that (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.288)

  Re: S@H woes

I've been testing different browsers on my own web site (trying to implement advice the books give on being compatible--not easy.) Anyway, now I have Mac IE 3, 4, and 5 set up. Only 5 plays well with www.lego.com. It is more tolerable than Netscape (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.288)

More:  Next Page >>