 Robotics / 15345
15344  |  15346
Subject:
Ultrasonic sensors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 13:35:55 GMT

I just saw the Autonomous Bug-AKF01 robot posted on the Mindstorms website
(mindstorms.lego.com) by someone who called himself h9819152.

He used 3 home-brew ultrasonic sensors. I'd like to create or get my hands on
some of these. I couldn't find a way to contact h9819152.

If anyone has made these and can give me some info, it would be appreciated.

Thanks!