 Dear LEGO / 2481
2480  |  2482
Subject:
New LEGO.com - cut those flash junk!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 20:57:57 GMT

In the old site I can at least look at the catalogue without running into
frash.  No in the new one anymore.  You can't look at the train sets without it
asking you to install some lame program aka flash.

Am I suppose to use Lugnet to just look at the pictures?  In that case LEGO
better pay todd for the additional bendwidth used...