  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 2541 – 2560 of about 412000.
Search took 0.05 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Lego Press Release - bad news for 2000, but good news for shop on line and at home?

There are lots of interesting things in Lego's press release at (URL) read the following quote as improving their e-commerce and shop@home channels. "We need to focus on strengthening our direct consumer access and on building stronger consumer (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.general) !

lego, com
(score: 3.315)

  Re: Technic Beams in Bulk on shop.lego.com

(...) Sorry US folks but: OH MY FREAKISH GOD!!! This is gonna cost me... Also some goddies under Shop at home exclusives > Bulk bricks. /Tobbe (URL) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 3.315)

  Re: Technic Beams in Bulk on shop.lego.com

(...) No, I was wrong. The only payment option availible is credit card, I don't own no stinkin credti card and I hope I never will either. That's life I guess. /Tobbe (URL) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 3.315)

  Lego Train Discovery!

Lugnet admin, Did some looking around and here are two new Duplo sets for the data base... (URL) on... Robin W. GFLTC PS See (URL) for more... (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.database)

lego, com
(score: 3.315)

  Re: LEGO.com traag

(...) Inderdaad! shop.lego.com (het enige deel wat ik bezoek) is de laatste tijd een enorm stuk trager geworden. Gelukkig heb ik kabel en hoef ik de telefoontikken niet in de gaten te houden, maar leuk is anders. Mark "Dubbeldekker ligt op het (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.nl)

lego, com
(score: 3.314)

  Re: A new area of LEGO.com: the Build section

"Tomas Clark" <tomas.clark@america.lego.com> wrote in message news:GCvDvB.3Do@lugnet.com... (...) is (...) I thought this section was very well done. More the same please. regards lawrence (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.314)

  Re: 20 (yes TWENTY) new trains at LEGO.com/Shop - Themes | Trains

(...) Well they do have the small black "train" windows on the cab (kind of hard to see in the pictures) so there are some "special" pieces...but of course they don't have the glass in the windows. jt (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 3.314)

  Re: How to get to the guide pages

(...) ?? I use news.lugnet.com. (the "web interface") While I was viewing your post I had in the top blue bar next to the home and news icons a book that said "guide" below it. I don't have it now while composing my post, but if I clicked on it then (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.314)

  Re: Prototype friendlier LUGNET homepage (was: Re: A requested improvement for LUGNET)

(...) ahh, the map -- yes! How would you make a calendar? Maybe this can be one of the community projects for the upcoming projects area. I don't have time to maintain a calendar of events but perhaps someone else does. It would nice to see some (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.313)

  Re: 8458 Formula 1 Racer at Lego.com

(...) Better images exist: Take a look at this: (URL) think it looks impressive. Fredrik (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 3.313)

  RE: NMRA Handout for Review

Here it is without the powerpoint formatting, as LUGNET will not accept it with it: S.F. Bay Area Lego Users Group and S.F Bay Area Lego Train Club Welcome to our Layout Exhibit National Train Show San Jose, CA August 4-6, 2000 Bet you didn't know (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

lego, com
(score: 3.313)

  Re: Looking for pieces

It would depend on what roof pieces you were looking for, but Lego Bulk is selling some: (URL) the construction site sells the Dacta Roof pack set: (URL) under Lego, Dacta, System, and System Accessories... HTH... -Andy Lynch ----- Original Message (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.313)

  Re: Pruning not good for the trees

(...) Todd, what would you do if someone posted set numbers and names that they had legitimately obtained from www.lego.com? (see (URL) ) --Dave (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.313)

  Soccer Tour contest

Does anyone know whether the LEGO/MLS Soccer Experience "Best LEGO soccer builder contest" has an age limitation or on which criteria the judging is based? Neither the postcard I received for the Kansas City stop nor the official website at (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.312)

  Re: www.lego.com has been updated...

Don't get your hopes up that high! It won't replace a $500 camera! I read a Lego-Logitech press release on 6/28 that said it was a Logitech QuickCam. (Formerly Connectix QuickCam.) These cameras have always been the cheapest, starting at $99 and (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.312)

  Re: R: RCX+PC=Rubik's Cube Solver

(...) (URL) > (...) L'indirizzo che vedi sopra e` spezzato in due righe: l'url corretto e` con quella stringona di lettere tutta attaccata! Ciao, Stefano (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

lego, com
(score: 3.312)

  special kits Kxxxx now online available

I wonder if you have already seen that shop.lego.com is now also listing the S@H special Kits, like #K4519 #K4531 #K5987 etc... You will find these by entering the Kit numbers on the left in the search box at shop.lego.com . Just thought I'd share (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 3.312)

  Re: New Shop @ Home Catolog, when does it come out?

(...) From LEGO's "Bulk Pak" WEB site, it looks like a new catalog will be out in July. The following can be found at: WWW.LEGO.COM/BULK All New Shipping! Long-time customers know that up until now regular shipping charges were included in our (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.service)

lego, com
(score: 3.311)

  VLC is mentioned in TLC's press release!

Check out the press releases and other stuff at (URL) don't miss the mention of VLC in the list of LUG's at (URL) - no details, but we're on the list. Fame at last! Kevin (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

lego, com
(score: 3.311)

  What's happening????????

After reading about all the football and star wars sets abound the country, I set off to the biggest shopping centre on the gold coast, to check out these sets. Also I wanted to get another MTT for parts (I'm remodelling the MTT to carry 24 droids (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

lego, com
(score: 3.311)

More:  Next Page >>