 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 847
846  |  848
Subject:
VLC is mentioned in TLC's press release!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 04:20:18 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Check out the press releases and other stuff at http://www.lego.com/press/
and don't miss the mention of VLC in the list of LUG's at
http://www.lego.com/press/facts.asp#8 - no details, but we're on the list.
Fame at last!

Kevin