 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 851
Re: VLC is mentioned in TLC's press release!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 08:22:52 GMT

Pretty cool, but I'll bet the only reason we were mentioned is that we
originally contacted TLC about our logo and sign.  They simply have us
on file.  I suspect that if we were to initiate more contacts, and
updated them with our shows and events, our own press coverage,
awards, etc., that we would be able to get even more press, and
hopefully some form of sponsorship (train track or other sets at
discounted prices, co-op advertising, signage, giveaways, clothing,
etc.).  I think it's simply a matter of the squeaky wheel getting the
grease!  Alex, I think this is your bag, no?  Put on your PR hat and
have at it!

See you all in a few days.

Robin