 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 852
851  |  853
Subject:
Anyone else notice this quote?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 08:28:32 GMT

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but if it was, I definitely
missed it!

This quote appears on the Lego Press web site
(http://www.lego.com/press/facts.asp#8):

"In 2002 LEGO builders will be able to build any three dimensional
creation using free software to create building instructions for their
model - and then order the appropriate number and type of bricks."

Torben Ballegaard Sørensen, Executive Vice President, The LEGO Company

Wow!  Anyone else excited about this?  The key word here is "any", as
in "ANY three dimensional creation".  Can't wait!

Robin Sather