 Service / 37
Re: New Shop @ Home Catolog, when does it come out?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.service
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 16:02:59 GMT

In lugnet.service, Chris Pederson writes:
It seems like its been a while since the last Shop@home catolog came out,
anyone know the schedule on these?

Thanx

From LEGO's "Bulk Pak" WEB site, it looks like a new catalog will be out in
July.  The following can be found at:

WWW.LEGO.COM/BULK

All New Shipping!
Long-time customers know that up until now regular shipping charges were
included in our prices.  While convenient, you may not have been aware of
the overall value we offered when comparison price shopping with other
direct retailers.  In response to requests, our pricing now excludes
shipping charges and we’ve added a modest separate charge for shipping.
This new pricing policy applies to this special offering of the new LEGO
Just Imagine Bulk Paks and for all other items will be effective starting
with . . .

our new Summer 2000 catalog which will be available to US and Canadian
customers in July.

. . . We want you to be able to enjoy the convenience of
shopping direct, so we’ve made a commitment to keep shipping and handling
costs reasonable and a good value!  See below for complete shipping
information. For Shipment to Canada, please add an additional $2 USD to
regular shipping rates below.

Order            Regular
Value            Shipping

Up to $20     =  $2.50
$20.01 - $50  =  $4.50
$50.01 - $75  =  $6.50
$75.01 - $125 =  $8.50
$125 and up   = $10.00

Well, it looks like LEGO S@H will be getting a little extra when we place an
order.  We'll have to see if the set prices go down from those of the previous
catalog since the set cost doesn't include shipping . . . (I doubt it - but
we'll see).

I'm looking forward to getting my catalog too.