 General / 19707
19706  |  19708
Subject:
Soccer Tour contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 21:59:39 GMT

Does anyone know whether the LEGO/MLS Soccer Experience "Best LEGO soccer
builder contest" has an age limitation or on which criteria the judging is
based?

Neither the postcard I received for the Kansas City stop nor the official
website at http://www.lego.com/soccer lists any information as to age.

However, http://www.lugnet.com/general/?n=17644 suggests that "children ...
bring their LEGO soccer creations"

Score well,